Bell travel to unfriendly cities

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by baconlettuceandtomato, Dec 28, 2013.

1. baconlettuceandtomato Active Member

Is there a preference somewhere I can flip so I can bell-travel to cities with opposite alignment? Now I'm high enough level some of the guards are gray to me and it's safer than it was, and it would be handy for visiting other people's homes :D

It makes sense to protect lowbies from doing this by accident, but I'd like to flip the preference now if there is one.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

There has been no such option in the 5 years I have been playing so I imagine there won't be. Best you can do is Bell to Commonlands or Antonica if your going to Freeport or Quenos. If your going to Neriak well unfortunately the closest Bell is Nektulos Forest. Luckily Halas and Gorowyn are both Neutral for Bells though each is Good/Evil respectively.
  3. baconlettuceandtomato Active Member

Oh well, up til now I've just used alts to do shopping for other chars where they can't go, I'll just continue that. Thanks.
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

You can get there, you just have to do it more creatively than clicking the bell. There are many quests that take you to Qeynos or Freeport regardless of your alignment. Neriak is the only city that is really hard to access for opposite alignment.

In addition to the Frostfang Sea, Timorous Deep bells taking people of all alignments to New Halas & Gorowyn respectively, taking the bell to Greater Faydark will deliver anyone to Kelethin.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

i put a house in each city so that my opposite aligned alts would have access. they can go to the house through a guild hall or one of the other houses and from there into the city.
    Finora likes this.
  6. suka Well-Known Member

also, for greater fay, there is a flower you can make that will take you right into the city from any house or guild hall