Been waiting a week for a response from 'tech and billing'

Discussion in 'Account Related Support' started by ARCHIVED-UnderToad, May 30, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-UnderToad Guest

A week ago I bought the dov expansion on our second acct by mistake. I petitioned and asked if it would be possible to move it to the correct account. The GM was helpful and removed it from the wrong account, and said they had escalated it to the tech and billing department for the expansion to be enabled on the right account.
    I'd assumed this would be a pretty simple procedure, so when nothing had happened by Saturday I petitioned again to ask for an update and was asked be patient and that the customer service team would be in contact when there was information to give me. It's now been a week since the request and I still haven't had any response, or even any kind of confirmation from the customer services team.
    If it's really this incredibly difficult to transfer a single sub key from from account to another, would it be easier to just refund the SC to the right account to buy the expansion?
  2. ARCHIVED-UnderToad Guest

Well, just to keep this up to date, I tried the live chat today. I was told, again, that the ticket hadn't been touched for the last week and I kind of get the impression it's not going to be anytime soon.

Don't really know what to say at this point to be honest.

Edit: I should say, I imagine the TSRs I've dealt with have done as much as they can. I'm just a little surprised at the lack of progress.
  3. ARCHIVED-Alaralana Guest

Good luck to you! No that wasn't sarcastic, that is an actual well wishing for you to get your problem fixed asap. Although it would probably be faster and easier for you to call customer service at this point. What's 1-2 hours on the phone on hold compared to possibly weeks of online waiting?
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Alaralana wrote:
    Alaralana, Please Pm me your ticket reference number so I can personally look into the issue for you