Beast'r Egg House Pets

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Merriel, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

Why house pets? Why not plushies?
    I know some people like their fluff house pets, but for many of us decorators, house pets are a nightmare. They will NOT stay put on platforms or raised floors of any kind.
    Every holiday, I see new house pets added to the holiday merchants, but very rarely do new plushies get added. Wouldn't plushies be easier to make anyways? What is with the lack of plushies?
    By the way, THANK YOU! for the new patchcraft plushies. These do make me very happy. :)
    Tekka likes this.
  2. Calamoor Active Member

It would have been nice to have the option of house pet or plushie.
    Merriel, Tekka and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Treggar Active Member

Every house pet should have a convert to plushie option :D
    Mermut, Finora, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

Even Ceyarreck's suggestion in the homeshow forums, to make a 'Taxidermy' wand that allows you to convert a house pet of your choice to a plushie would be nice, as would his suggestion for a 'petrification wand' that would allow us to convert them to a 'stone statue'.

Or there could even be multiples of these wands that would each allow you to transform a specific type of house pet into a plushie. These could be part of some new crafting item recipes for an alchemist or jeweler or sage or all three.

Something like, say, alchemist can create petrification potions, jewelers can create taxidermy wands, and sages can create spell scrolls or some such thing which would allow you to turn house pets into plushies with aura's or special interactive animations related to the type of creature it is, or even turn them into ghost animal plushies.

You could have a plushie of the five-headed beast in the Lake of Ill Omen, that tosses you way up into the air when you approach him, or the named greatmole in Plane of Magic could roll himself up and knock you over like a bowling pin when you approach him, and so on and so forth. :D
    Spindle likes this.