Beastlord Warders [Suggestion/Feedback]

Discussion in 'Beastlord' started by ARCHIVED-Septsyros, Feb 13, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Septsyros Guest

Not sure where to post this, so if needs to be moved, please do so, mods.
    I've been enjoying the Beastlord class. It's concept is solid. Plays well. But as I was taming warders, I was surprised to find that you could only tame one of EACH class of warder. And yes, before anyone goes: "RAED TEH FORUMZ, NUB!", I did after the fact.
    Anyways, I was wondering, SOE, is there anyway, in the future publishes, that you might let us be able to tame more than one of the same type of warder class? For example: a chokadai and a flame lizard from the Reptile family without the models overriding each other? I mean they are part of the same class, nothing really has changed. And again, before anyone goes: "WOW IZ THAT WAY, HUNTARDZ!" My love for my pets stems from when Star Wars Galaxies was in its prime. So I have a love of many pets in my...well...datapad, stable, whatever.
  2. ARCHIVED-Valonia Guest

Why would anyone have another warder than a Tiger?! *does not compute*

That aside, I agree!
    Given that the various subspecies are nothing more than appearance I don't really see why we are not allowed to have multiples of the same type. Except for the code for that part of the game being a mess, which is not that unlikely given SOE's track record. ;)