Beastlord Cloak Orange Adornment

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Kickya, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Kickya Active Member

This New Orange adornment seems to work ok but something confuses me

The Tool tip says it greatly increases the damage of savage ruin

Here's what my SR does WITHOUT the adornment in
    434988 - 531652 ( 483320 average )

added the adornment
    437286 - 534461 ( 485873 average )

So it went up by 2553 average so that is what 0.5%

Guess either greatly increases damage does not mean what I used too or I'm being picky

ANY OTHER BEASTLORDS Confirm / Compare ?

Considering the amount of work involved getting this adornment I must admit it leaves me disappointed.
    The Tool tip may as well not even mention the extremely slight gain to damage as its so slight I don't even notice it in my ACT parses

QUESTION

Is this going to be looked at by the devs or will it as usual get ignored along with all the other rubbish orange adornments other classes get ?
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

Ignored. Next question?
  3. Karsa Active Member

They added 30 fervor to the rune, well tech. its 5 fervor as a proc to each member of beast-lord's group.

Added 100 fervor to Ranger's & Assassin's rune.

will have to hit dummy see how much improvement it is but 5 vs 100 at 1st glance is kinda :(

Caith - Today at 1:02 PM
    No, ability specific Fervor is not affected by the cap, just like ability specific crit bonus[/COLOR]
  4. Vogie Active Member

I guess my take on it while it doesn't boost our individual dps a whole lot it does add a decent amount of overall dps to the group's output for free. It's always nice to get personal gains but honestly I'm okay with the way this rune is.