Beastlord bar won't stay resized

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Teakken, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Teakken Member

Since day one of my BL, I've never gotten the bar to stay resized after I log off and back on. The icon size goes back to 42 every time. I've deleted my ui file for that toon and even the default one didn't stay resized. I do not use any ui mods. This is the default UI. Any suggestions?

I play on a windows 8 machine with admin privs. The EQ folder is on my D: drive. I don't think any of that would matter, but you never know, so there it is.
  2. Teakken Member

Also, on similar note... any suggestions on changing the savagery bar? I dislike how bulky it is. I guess I'd be willing to adopt a mod for the savagery bar and even the BL bar if it comes to it, but I definitely won't use a full set UI mod. I used to use one, but got away from it. I like to keep things simple and just do what I can with Sony's built in customization. But the BL bar doesn't seem to stick and the Savagery bar seems to have no customization built into it. (kind of lame)
  3. Silzin Active Member

I use Drumsui and also i also can not resize the BL bar does not stay changed in size, but Drumes has a change that removes all of the extra fluff around the buttons, i think it helps. Also i do not remember that the default savagery bar looks like since i have the Drums one.
  4. Ferk15 New Member

One thing that I did with my BL was to actually drag the abilities off the BL bar and on to a regular hotbar. This allows me to use the number keys to cast, I can set up a better manageable order to cast thing, and I can resize the bar. I also have a hotbar set up for both stances, that way I can just change that hotbar and be ready in case I'm duoing and need to heal for a named or something.