Beastlord and Channeler

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Yyrian, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Yyrian New Member

Has there been any official word on whether these two classes are going to be on the progression server at the start yet? I know they're not currently in, but it was originally stated that they would be. Oversight or intended?
  2. Koko Well-Known Member

If beastlord is in it is a severe oversight. 30~ ish groupwide potency, in an otherwise "no potency" field, is not a fair one.

That said, right now they have bigger problems (i.e. summoner pets and charm..).
  3. Dixa Active Member

there was official word - they will not be.
  4. Dixa Active Member

any +potency or +ma or other things on pre-51 abilities will not actually work.

case in point - the focus picks are still on the server under character advancement, but the potency one does not give you potency just the other bonuses. likewise any racial abilities that give casting speed, attack speed, double cast or ma or any of that stuff - they give you nothing and show no stats.
  5. Koko Well-Known Member

Interesting... in that case it might not be terrible (although they will still be far superior to enchanters in power regards..).
  6. Yyrian New Member

Thanks guys. Dixa, is there any chance you could point me in the direction of where they stated that? I'm stupid and can't find it.