Beast Lord CA Animations....

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Chilton0585, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Chilton0585 Member

Okay, is it just me or are the CA animations for beastlords EXTREMELY dull?

I started one and thought that maybe as I level up they will get neater! And as I unlocked pet ones, the little fluff animations attachted to them, I.E. red claws across the enemy, or slashes going across the screen, got WAY cooler.

The animations themselves however, the actual swinging of the weapon.....wtf? Its like an auto attack for every single hit except the charge attack. The BL had so many moves to pull from, brigand moves, monk moves, they get some awesome stuff. I love the CA where brig kinda jumps up and brings the weapon down on your dome. And the spin around and stab one, and the other awesome shanky abilites. My buddies monk does super awesome stuff too! Beastlord is so new compared to other classes, why'd it look so bad fighting? T_T

On top of that, the top of the STR AA line, Enikaa's swipe or something, I forget the exact spelling, HAS NO ANIMATION AT ALL. I thought I might be bugged, but I got my fellow guildies to try it out and confirm. You press the button.....then stare at them sternly.....then they take damage. This is very lazy!

I am an avid supporter of good things, and you'll see me praise things I love on this forum, but I have to complain about htose I hate in hope they get fixed. The BL combat animations (not the spell effects, those look neat) look TERRIBLE.
  2. Shamus9 Active Member

Maybe the pet & spell animations are intended to be the best part? I just got to 30 on my BL, and I haven't played any other classes yet to compare. I find the primal animations & sounds take up most of my attention & alot of my screen, especially as I am getting all kinds of new ones.:)

I am still quite new, but since I rolled my first BL, one of my favorite spell effects comes from "Rush", where the red spirit feline rises out to attack. I had to make my ratonga BL larger so I could actually see it when it went off for the little guy!
  3. alQamar Active Member

I don't have time to look at animations tbh. Everything else is way more important.
  4. Lygerr Active Member

why would the beast lord be the exception?

do other classes have extremely cool attack animations? no. the best you should hope for is the ability effect on screen which is already just fine.