Be careful

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Soara2, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Soara2 Well-Known Member

2. Karamella Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you and I do hope it will turn out good in the end. And Thank you for the warning. I'll keep my eyes open.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Soara2 like this.
  3. Soara2 Well-Known Member

4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Definitely sounds like something you should /petition about. Was this before or after a server merge -- whoops, "consolidation"? :-/

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thanks for the warning, will keep my eyes open.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Soara2 Well-Known Member

7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I'm such a huge moron. My dang enraged trees were in the guild bank for some darn reason and my dryads had been moved to my mains house. Wasn't missing squat. So sorry
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Karamella Well-Known Member

So at least, it did turn out well and the items weren't lost :) I'm really glad you have them back.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whew! Yeah, the last big deco project I had involved lots and lots of plants, so many that I had them tucked all sorts of places, which I promptly forgot about... :oops:

"I KNOW I had the __________, where the heck -- do I have to re-buy it? Off the Broker?? OMG -- oh, wait..."

I had them in different Moving Crates, I had them in my "Broker sales crate" (not for sale, of course), I had them parked in another alt's house, you name it. X-P

Finally found them all; great relief! I can sympathize. :)

Uwk
  10. Karamella Well-Known Member

Oh well, little ol' me has a memory like a sieve :D So I choose three toons where I stuff building blocks and plants. Karamella hoards the plants, esp. those from the ME. Ydelia is the collector of building blocks and stuff from city festivals and Umopi as the carpenter piles up all kind of crafted things.
    I hope there will be more items stackable in the months to come so bank and vault will become more spacious again :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Soara2 like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I made dungeons and have been working to sort everything into those. I have Frostfell, NoTD, Tinkerfest, City Festivals, Moonlight Enchantments, Brewday and Bristlebane, Erollisi, Other Holidays/Events, Quest Rewards and Miscellaneous Items.

If they would give us a depot for furniture and a depot for building blocks/tiles, all my dungeons could go away. I don't care if it is 2 depots or if it is 1 tabbed depot where we could buy additional tabs/slots as has been suggested before.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! And wouldn't that cut down on the amount of "real" space they'd need for our stuff? ;)

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I believe it would because everything that stacks could be placed in the depots. I have all these tiles and building blocks placed one by one in the dungeons, if there was a depot, I could grab them as an entire stack and plunk them into the depot. I don't have bank or vault space to hold the stacks, those are full of appearance items.
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.