Battleground furniture

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mystfit, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

We've been chatting in homeshow about battleground furniture.
    I have screenshotted the merchant and the items he has. (There are multiple flags, I only showed one color.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Feara likes this.
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

Great link with more info for the Battleground items here at EQ2 Furniture
    Kitzy likes this.
  3. Feara Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing these pics. I love the two swords and that carpet.
  4. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Those are the two I"m aiming for first :)
  5. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Thank you Mysfit for risking life and limb to get this info to us :) Good to know that even if you died you actually won something .I have the feeling Faeonara will die many times over she wants that carpet and the crossed sabres as well .
    Feara and Kitzy like this.
  6. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

So, silly question since I have not done BGs in EQ2, is there a min level requirement.. or how does that work? O M G now something else to try to squeeze into my already busy schedule!
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Silly question: is there anyway to reduce the prices as I asked since the addition of those items on Test? There's absolutely no way we can get anything close to this amount of tokens on Storms (no battlegrounds running. ever).
    Afista likes this.
  8. Taysa Well-Known Member

I have an RP venue in which that stuff would be perfect in...

Time to farm BGs heh.
  9. Mystfit Well-Known Member

THe only thing I know is you have to be level 10. I think it sends you in with people you're own level? Since one gets tokens for dying, the're no real harm in not giving it a go :)
    Kitzy likes this.
  10. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

I might just do that Mysfit, thanks! *looks in her daily planner for a time to go die repeatedly for house goodies*