Basic Questmobs with three arrows up...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sirvandal, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Sirvandal Active Member

Hello,

I know it is intended that some mobs in the open lands are three arrows up like they used to be. Unfortunately you need to kill them for some solo quests. If the mobs aren't greened out this is nearly impossible if you play a scout or mage. Please have some other mobs that also give the update, in nek forest you need to kill 20 ash owlbears for example. These owlbears are level 25 three arrows up and the quest reward is level 22 pants... This is insane!
  2. Odyssey Active Member

This is how these servers should be. Get a group and kill them. Play the game like it is actually an MMO and not like it is a solo game.
  3. Until We Felt Red Member

That would be a reasonable answer if there were almost anyone else leveling. There's no such thing as people LFG below level 95 on EQ2, as far as I can tell. What I would suggest is bucking up for a merc or having someone mentor you. Mentoring is really the only legit way to group at low levels on EQ2 and it's ridiculous because they do 100x the damage of the lower level player.
  4. Bladespirit Member

didn't ya forget add tag, "[BETA TLE thingy]"?
    this is forum for current EQ2 live game play general discussion area, i thought?

anyway, we used to climb uphill in snow both ways haha. good for us, good for you :p

this episode reminds me of flying killer fish in nek :p
    Jaden likes this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

I believe the OP is referencing the time locked servers.. there ARE no mercs there.

Solo quests are intended to be soloed.. and killing 25^^^ for lvl 22 solo pants seems a bit out of whack ;)
  6. TeholB New Member

The referenced quests didn't use to be solo, and seeing as this is a progression server we're talking about . . . hallelujah, at least something went right.
    There are plenty of other people leveling up. Group up. Play Live servers if you want to continue playing in the fashion of Live.
  7. Odyssey Active Member

This is about the beta TLE server so there are other people leveling. That is why the solo quest mob is heroic because they changed a bunch of the overland mobs back to heroic.
  8. Iadien Active Member

Which quest is it? A ton of quests were intended to be completed in a group at launch, as most mobs were 2/3 ups.
    Jaden likes this.
  9. TeholB New Member

I think it's the Cleron Asana armor quests.