Barren Sky Fast Travel Missing?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Defender of Hedgehogs, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Defender of Hedgehogs Member

What happened to the Barren Sky fast travel point? I blame the ratonga. They're always up to something shifty.
    Beverlycsmall and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Katz Well-Known Member

I think they changed it back to the convoluted original way of traveling around a few years ago.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Someone comes in periodically and steals a random zone, usually though it is Lavastorm, so I blame the goblins.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Defender of Hedgehogs Member

Nope, it's been accessible via the Wizard Portals and Fast Travel since I came back to the game over 2 years ago. This just happened with the new expansion.
  5. Katz Well-Known Member

I see. I was thinking of the old style flying. I periodically forget we have the fast travel on the map.
    Defender of Hedgehogs likes this.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

I see it on my fast travel.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Katz Well-Known Member

I see Bonemire and Tenebrous Tangle on fast travel. No Barren Sky.
    The spire in the guild hall also only shows those two areas.
    I use ProfitUI and EQ2Map add ons.
    Beverlycsmall likes this.
  8. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I use the default UI and it's missing from fast travel for me as well (on Halls of Fate server).

Edit: BUT my characters on Maj'Dul can access it - so it seems to be server specific?
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  9. Katz Well-Known Member

I too am on Hall of Fates.
  10. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Running around on Thurgadin at the moment, and Barren Sky is showing on fast travel there. So yes, think it is a server-specific issue.

/bug report might be the best option.
    Dude likes this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Somebody stole Barren Sky on Halls of Fate. That is a /petition, /bug and Discord call if anybody uses it, but it can also randomly come back, just takes a bit if nobody reports it.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  12. Beverlycsmall New Member

They Stole The Barren Sky and I need it back. :(:(:( I Can not find it any where on the wizard portal on Halls of Fate. PLEASE FIX
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Well you can always attempt to take it to TT and see if the TT spire offers it, if not, you can always attempt to zone in via the zoneline in TT?
  14. Beverlycsmall New Member

Tried that did not work..