Bards Emotes

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Dusano, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Dusano New Member

I noticed a Lot of npcs and even mobs from seru have this bard emotes Thats is playing instruments mandolins drums and etc i wanna ask the devs If they can makes that possible for players (bards at Least)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I actually thought they were in there, but I will take a look when I get the chance.
  3. Dusano New Member

I appreciate, thank you :) they ARE mostly from bards skills like buffs but on themotes page actually there's none of those i Hope you can guys can make It true thanks again :D
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I've seen bard emotes (musical notes) on my dirge and troub. Don't pay much attention to them. Maybe check your graphical settings.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It would be immensely cool to make them available for House Actors, like we have the Crafting "emotes" already... :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. oakmiser Active Member

I think you're just thinking of particle effects.

What I'm hoping Toby is working on giving us is a constant looping playing of instruments. Hopefully Drum, Lute, and Flute three different emotes. <3
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The floating musical notes? Yeah, I'm impressed with folks that can ignore them; I'd love to be able to toggle them on and off. ;->

As for the physical, instrument-playing emotes, I'm with Oakmiser on that one. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Maybe for me at least, I could care less about "emotes" of playing a lute or any other musical instrument during combat. And if I'm not in combat, I really don't see the point.
  9. Dusano New Member

Its a roleplay thing for me i'm surprised by all the answers and i wanna thank you all who support the bard emotes idea i hope the devs can introduce them ASAP thanks all

Yes its the particles things emote i didnt knew the name/term and i hope we can get those soon
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oakmiser might've been referring to House Actors?

And once combat starts, all other /emotes are pretty much out the window, so I think you're safe there. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Particle effects (little musical notes drifting around) are already in the game and functioning. Again, check your particle settings if you're not seeing them.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Dusano New Member

Guys let me explain in simple terms i finally remembered so you press O and the emotes menu appears (blowkiss,dance etc) those are the ones i'm talking about i want something similar for bards with their instruments...
    Their drums,flutes,mandolin etc...i want play those actions that many npcs in the game can and we the players cant.....got it?
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, we only get to do that when we're casting something, usually an Until Cancelled thing. :-/

I, too, would like to be able to play instruments, either as my Bards and/or with House Actors. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.