Bard Power Pool Nerf

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-DOLPHYNN, Feb 17, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-DOLPHYNN Guest

Dirges and Troubs have had a drastic nerf to their Maximum Power in the February 17th patch. AGI no longer effects our Power At all. I lost over 600 Points of Power going from about 1700 at level 39 to just 1100. Troubadours are in the same boat. High level Troubs and Dirges all got hosed, and I would guess the lower level ones as well.

When Checking with an Assassin AGI still gives them power and they have not been nerfed it seems. Apparently this only effects the Bard Classes.

This nerf was unneeded and unwanted. We did not have too much power. Now we no longer have enough power to function properly. We are a **** to any group which takes over a non-nerfed class.

I love this game, but this nerf makes me want to quit for the first time. Hopefully it is jsut a bug that they shall fix in a patch tomorrow.

Most likley they changed our Power Stat to Int, as they had sort of indicated before release. Bards do not want Int to be our power pool. We want AGI like the other Scouts. We do not want to have to focus on both INT and AGI, just AGI.

We have lost 30% - 50% of our Max Power and this is unacceptable. These power loses are not related to AGI over 200. Any Change to AGI has no effect on our power pool now. Before the Patch raising AGI raised a bards power. We like it like that.

Please Change Bard power back to being primarily AGI based as it was. Give us back the power taken from us. This nerf was unneeded.

I lost at least 600 power, how about you guys?

SCANDIA
    39 Dirge
  2. ARCHIVED-Maseen Guest

phew, man I thought I was going crazy I too lost about 600 pwr. Another silly thing I noticed is that as we became scout, bard, dirge there was a change to our stats, and that was reflected in our manual, well the str I recieved from those is gone as well, with all my gear unequpied im back to gnome basic str of 18, could of sworn it was 21 base str pre patch.
  3. ARCHIVED-Haddad Guest

Was it always on INT? or was it changed , I didnt see any msg in patch.
  4. ARCHIVED-DOLPHYNN Guest