Ballads of Zimara: Vaashkaani Crescendo (I'm stuck)

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Millikin, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Millikin New Member

So I am at the final boss and I cant do anything against it, I am confused, What does this even mean?

Find the room with the Mirror.
    • Fear rune needed.
    • Click mirror to summon the named Ashnu (Sovereign) and keep him in line of sight of the mirror (in front) and then use a Heroic Opportunity to trap him in the mirror.
    • DPS the Hand while throwing another Heroic Opportunity on the Ashnu when he struggles to break free to continue to trap him into the mirror if needed.
    • DPS the Hand again until it is dead.
    Can someone help clarify this for me?

I think Ashnu is the hands and the soveriegn is named something else. I do the heroic ops but I cant seen to affect anything, I know DPS is damage per second but what spell?
  2. Bentenn Well-Known Member

You need to drag the named in front of the mirror, do a Heroic Opp on the named. It puts him into the mirror. With him now in the mirror, dps the hand. You will be feared occassionaly so make sure to have a fear rune, or just crouch/walk. When you see named or get message for him coming back through the mirror, simply target named and do another HO on him. Rinse repeat until dead.
  3. Millikin New Member

Awesome, it worked! cheers mate!