Ballads of Zimara is now live!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    Let’s get ready to rock!

*Cue suspenseful music* It is time, Ballads of Zimara is here!

Following several calamitous impact events near shoreside communities on Norrath, involving magic-steeped stone and steel careening into the land and sea below, Norrath's exceptional adventurers and artisans find themselves swept up in a raging struggle for survival in the skies far above! Splendor Sky Aerie, the hooluk’s secluded nest lands within the Overrealm, are under threat by a mysterious force, bringing discord to the once idyllic community of wise aviaks.

Securing peace for them will mean venturing where few have ever dared - Zimara Breadth, within the deteriorating Plane of Sky! Here, the legendary Djinn Sovereign struggles to keep his empire from physically being lost to unknowable planar forces, while those who would oppose him are crushed through violence, destruction, and enslavement carried out by his ruthless army, an army made up of djinn of all sorts, including something never seen before.

These metallic djinns may just hold the clue to his downfall though, when the figure tied to their creation within the Aether Wroughtlands is revealed to be a captive, held deep within Vaashkaani, Alcazar of Zimara. The opulent palace is both throne and dungeon!

But is freeing the captive in our future? Can the Djinn Sovereign be defeated? And what of his vast army of maedjinn? The answers are found within the Ballads of Zimara!

Features
    • Adventure level cap increase to 130
      • New signature adventure quests
      • New adventure quests
    • Tradeskill level cap increase to 130
      • New signature tradeskill quests
    • New achievements
    • New collections
    • New Heroic Zones
    • New Raid Zones
    • New lands
      • Splendor Sky Aerie
      • Zimara Breadth
      • Aether Wroughtlands
      • Vaashkaani, Alcazar of Zimara
    Get your copy of Ballads of Zimara today! Not an All-Access member yet and want to save 10% on your expansion purchase? Become an All-Access member right now and take advantage of the wealth of benefits that are available.

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

ZUES, Sturmlocke, Koren and 2 others like this.
  2. angela New Member

how come the payment isnt working trying to update my card info for all access and it wont take any card
  3. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

If you are still having issues, please send a ticket into Customer Service at https://help.daybreakgames.com so they can assist you.
  4. ZUES Well-Known Member

Hats off to the dev team. That was a smooth launch.
    GrunEQ and Twyla like this.
  5. Grendel New Member

Hmm? "Beta users has also tested this for you". Is also correct. What do they get ?
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Wow I just toured the new home, why do those places have to be so high and just right for a giant giant , but only 2 rooms ?
    Unless I missed a portal to some other room, or maybe to the outside, but right , what outside this house floats in the mists of nowhere.
    At this point I really like to stick with the older houses with human sized rooms , but I guess you can always try to turn some of those monster places into a giant greenhouse.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Evilary Well-Known Member

Technically there is a third room. You click on a transporter item and you have a whole small floating island as well. But yeah, this has been my problem, it's more and more a blank canvas for people to create stuff in rather than a home. When was the last time they gave us a home that had multiple rooms and had the look of a house you would be living in. I want to throw furniture in and say I live here, not build a home inside an existing structure. I know a lot like the big open areas to decorate their way but I would like something like the Freeport or Qeynos houses with rooms that are ready to drag furniture into.

And I really loved the feature about being able to change the walls in the old houses. I wish they would update some areas to let you customize the floors and walls. New Halas homes are awesome but everyone is the same colors, I want dark stones and different wood. It would be awesome...let's do it.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea Evilary I said it might be I missed a portal, I saw that island floating out there through the big window.
    You can also sub divide the extra tall room in the back into 3 floors.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Evilary Well-Known Member

Can you or someone explain to me how to use one of these extra floors when you build stuff? Every time I try to create a floor where nothing was, nothing can sit on it as it falls through due to the floor tiles not loading before the furniture or npcs. Extra floors to me are useless if you cannot decorate them.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I make floors out of dividers that I flip on their side so they lie flat instead of standing up.
    you can not put a pet up there, it will fall through, don't know about house actors, but furniture will stay up.
    In one of my houses, ( another Giant house ) I put in 5 floors and a sky you could walk on, made it out of cloud tiles.
    Breanna likes this.