Ballads: Facing the Heat quest

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Aull, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Aull Active Member

Been trying to bring Tkesh’Tura down in the solo instance and I just cannot get it done. My healers are barely healing me and will not rez me either.
    I guess there is a strat that I cannot figure out.
    Any ideas?
    Thank you,
  2. Evilary Well-Known Member

I haven't figured out how to survive any boss yet. That quest is at least appropriately names as you apparently need to stay out of the kitchen.:D
  3. Temyen New Member

Assuming you have the "Field medic" adornment from Panda and the new merc. healer (with best equipment & accolades) I was able to take him down pretty easily, basically just stood my ground and beat him down, letting my healer and the "field medic" adornment do their jobs (and I'm a fairly squishy Ranger).
    The final named, Grand Conjurer Kusala'Din, was a bit of a problem at first, but by kiting his group and killing his conjured hands first (can't remember their name) then backing myself up to a rock or one of the spire things (to prevent being thrown around), he went down pretty quickly once he was alone.