Baguette's Cheese Cave [IMAGE HEAVY]

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mythical House Item, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

I met Baguette the other night, she is new to Homes and Tomes and originally from Everfrost. She was kind enough to give me some 'itchykashuns' about cheese and showed me her homes on Everfrost and the Cheese Pirate guild hall. With some help from Kasumie, Froggen, Sensqui, and Blazewolf I was able to get some faction craftables and faction merchant bought items to make a new home for Baguette here on Antonia Bayle. The Cheese Factory conveyer belt was inspired by, but not as good as, JesDyr's bakery. The entire project, after all of the materials were gathered, took about six hours. If you'd like to view this home on the leader boards it is on Antonia Bayle, newly published Medium homes, listed under Baguette as Baguette's Cheese Cave by Kitzy.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Kasumi likes this.
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

That's really a Ratonga's dream cave :) The cheese drill was too cute lol Great work!
  3. Aderissah Member

Saw this in person today and I'm glad I did! This was such a cool project. Two things: I can't believe how fast you did this Kitzy, and I'm blown away that its done in a qeynos house, you would never know! The paintings were my favorite bit, I never would have thought to use a painting in a nature scene to create depth.