Bag quest Shades of Drinal: Skies of Red

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mr Barrie, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Mr Barrie New Member

Hi! I have a bug quest and now I do not go further describes the situation.
    The first time I took the quest Bag quest Shades of Drinal: Skies of Red, flew to Gulthga, but he did not give me a line of quests, and immediately gave Yulsluu. I vypolninil quests from Yulsluu. Gulthga then did not give me his quest. I deleted the quest Shades of Drinal: Skies of Red and took it again. Gulthga gave me his line of quests. I've done them all and got the first mark in the quest Shades of Drinal: Skies of Red. Now the problem. Yulsluu not give me quests because I had already done them. The second checkbox is not in quest Shades of Drinal: Skies of Red. What do I do now?:( (Customer Support is not loaded)
  2. TSR-SeanF Member

We would need one of our GMs to assist you with this issue in order for it to be looked into. If you have not already done so, please open a support ticket with us and we will be happy to assist you further. You can do so at the following link:

http://help.station.sony.com/app/ask
  3. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

you did complete the following right?

1. Fear Itself
    2. Thule vs. Thule
    3. Fortunes Turned
    4. And His Name Is...
  4. Mr Barrie New Member

5. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

Not sure if it is required for the trigger but don;t see

Scary Forest (93) from Clubroot

and
    Elementary (93) from Olvin Harringwith - you have the pre-req done which is fallen idol
  6. missconstrue New Member

I am having the same problem . I can't get gulthga to give me the quests. I have not delted the quests as I have already completed some of the quests from Yulsluu. did you ever get a solution to the problem ?
  7. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

compare your quest journel to this line and see what you are missing

http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Chains_of_Eternity_Signature_(EQ2_Quest_Series)
  8. Balbasur Active Member

bump i am having the same problem
  9. Balbasur Active Member

I completed Yulsluu quest line before this? Is this why I am unable to get his quests?