Bag of cold calamity breaks cloak appearance slot

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ginrummy, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Ginrummy Member

Bought the DoV Crate yesterday and got this backback to put in inventory to get a 66 slot bag. I used the "use as back appearance also. Cool, but anyoing sound after a couple of minutes.
    Now I can´t change back. There is no off switch for this feature. I succeeded to hide the backpack when I switched places with another bag. At least there is not the annoying sound anymore and the backpack doesn´t show. But neither does my cloak.
    My bag of cold calamity is full of stuff atm. Haven´t tried to empty it yet and remove it completely. Will do that now and hoping to get my cloak appearance back.
    But the cloak appearance slot appears to be broken atm. The bag need an off switch.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Ginrummy Member

I can now tell you that my cloak appearance slot really is broken.
    I had activated the "use as back appearance" again to see if i could get back the backpack appearance at least. And it worked. And the irritating goblin sound aswell.
    I empty the bag and removed it. .. But I still had the appaerance of the backpack on my back!?
    I succeeded to remove it by switch around my bags to the empty slots. Now the visual and the sound of bag is gone.
    And there is no update of appearance when I change either my Equpment for cloak slot or Appaerance for cloak.
    I logged out. Logged in with another character. And logged out and in again to see if there would be some change. But no.
    I zoned in and out "naked" and hoping there would be any change when equipping those slots. But no.

But Im still in a good faith, hoping you could fix this. :rolleyes:
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

Did you go into your options and change it from your backpack back to your cloak, or melee weapons, or what have you?
    Ginrummy likes this.
  4. Ginrummy Member

Aha! Of course. There is all the options I forgott about! There is even a new selectable choice for the Calamtiy backback.
    If I went there first I didnt need all this drama. :rolleyes:
    The cloak was selected but when making some other choices and back to cloak again the appaerance works again.

Many thnx and well wishes for you Lady Finora! :)
    Finora and Breanna like this.
  5. Fixthedamgame New Member

Mines not broke
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

Glad I could help!
    =)