Back to bruiser

Discussion in 'Bruiser' started by ARCHIVED-Rano, Jun 6, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Rano Guest

Hello everyone,

I used to play EQII back in the day, I had a bruiser and got him up to 32, but I created a new one since the game is very different now, and I was wondering when it comes to AAs, what trees I should go up and in what order? Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-Westen Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Redmouser Guest

Thanks. Newly returned, myself, and wanting to get a bruiser rolling.
    Redmouser
  4. ARCHIVED-Habit_Former Guest

I recently created a bruiser to go along with my girlfriends monk. I had played years and years back. I got the game the day it came out, played it for a few months, quit, came back years later, quit. And now I've come back because my girlfriend logged on to my account one day using some free time I got and started playing and loved it. I didn't start playing, I just let her use my account due to me needing to find a job.
    She has started a Monk now and leveled it to level 18, I figured hey why not.. so I made a bruiser to completement it. She started speccing more down offensive aa lines so I assumed I might as well start speccing down some defensive aas.
    Ultimately what I am getting at is either of these builds good for tanking in a duo with a monk partner? or what changes to them would you suggest?

by the way we are both level 28
  5. ARCHIVED-Raca Guest

Don't spec defensive. Soloing heroics 2-7 lvls lower than I am I still spec offensive. With two of you you'll down stuff so fast anyway plus it'll be easier to take aggro from her if you want to tank. Besides you can get most defensive aa's while you spec for offense anyways. Put as much in both as you can but max offensives in the brawler tree. Bruiser tree all offensives till you can get bodyguard of stone.