Back & Looking To Comission a Decorator/s!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

So I have been playing EQ2 for the last month. I'm just taking my time to really enjoy the content; stopping to look around and talk to all the NPCs just to see what they say, reading all the quest dialogue, and grabbing harvests and shinys at will. I'm focusing on one tier at a time and one zone at a time, and not worrying about trying to level up so I can get to the next and bigger step. I'm also not worrying about City Fairs or Moonlight Enchantment. I'm not grinding out anything nor do I plan to, and I have to say I am REALLY enjoying myself. I have not enjoyed playing this much since the game was released!

Since I am playing again, I would like to see some of my decorating projects come to fruition, but they're all rather ambitious, and I don't want to get myself all wrapped up in a bunch of huge projects again, because I get all psychotically perfectionist about it, and then I keep redoing things over and over, and then I never finish! o_O I'm going to stick to small two room projects only LOL. So anyway I'm looking for a decorator or decorators who would be willing to build some of my homes for me and wouldn't mind making them to my specifications. If any of you are interested, send me a PM here on the forums or an in game mail to Niboota! (I'm no longer on FB so no messenger.)
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well hello love - so good to see you back again and having fun in game:) I also wholeheartedly hope you'll be taking up video tours again because I know a whole bunch of people have missed you and would love that - me included /hugs
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I wouldn't mind, after I get my HHE18 houses done.
  4. Niboota Well-Known Member

Thank you! What a nice thing to say! :) I'm sure I'll be touring now and then!
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

I toured! Twice! LOL
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Yayyy, Niboota is back! We have missed you soooooooooooooo much. Welcome back! I hope you get to stick around for a good whille. :)

I am currently working on a cloak museum, a house on AB, and an HHE house swap house, and Vas is working on an AB house and an AB commission for someone else, so I know we are kind of swamped atm. Otherwise, I am sure we'd love to take you up on a commission. :D
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hey then I'm in the queue behind Niboota!:)
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hehe, thank you for the compliment. :)
  9. Niboota Well-Known Member

Hi Merriel!! Oh I would LOVE to have a house done by you! I still melt over the apocalypse house you did for my contest!! Maybe when you aren't busy you could do one for me!? *crosses fingers* I have LOTS of houses! Regardless I'll find decorators sooner or later! ;)
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm not mad enough like Sigrd and others to take on more than one house at a time, swap-wise, but after the HHE19, definitely look me up for a small 2-room place with specs (if you don't mind anything too dang weird...better make sure they're really specific specs...)! My favorite kinds! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

Uwk I'd love to have you do up one of my small homes! I have the perfect one for you too! You let me know when you're available and we'll work out the details :).
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Look me up after... (checking the HHE19 schedule) ...May 1st! That way, I'd BETTER get that swap done on time... :oops:

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Niboota like this.
  13. Niboota Well-Known Member

LOL ok!
  14. Aelissa Well-Known Member

HI there ;) let me know if I can help you while the others are busy with HHE19 since I missed the deadline! Text meee since I rarely check the forums!!!

(insert cactus hugs)
  15. Niboota Well-Known Member

Ok I am going to send you a message now! I'm impressed you know I love the cactus emoji! You must have been on my FB before I deleted

EDIT: oooohhhh yes of course! Nicole!!! Duh!!!
  16. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I'd love to try for you Niboota but I am only on Sky and Thurgadin. . .
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Niboota Well-Known Member

Well thank you for the thought Q!
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, I got the HHE19 done; what next? :)

Uwk
  19. Niboota Well-Known Member

Does that mean you'd be interesting is decorating one of my 1000 homes?
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er... :eek:

This! :D

EDIT: Do let me know which server, though (I have folks on all the regular ones [no TLEs any more] + Public Test & Thurgadin); I have Carpies of at least 97th level on all of them, though I might not have all the Faction-requiring books, nor the latest/greatest recipes (I don't have the expac yet; waiting on that 'til September, when it hopefully goes on sale ;->).

Uwk