Back after 10 months or so...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Raff, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Raff Well-Known Member

We re-subbed, purchased CoE...and there is a GU also. So, lots of new to do besides getting the guild back together. Can anyone pass on any links that could help us get up to speed? My wife ust discovered the prestige crafting ponts by accident this morning..so I'm wondering what else we may be missing.

Thanks,

Raf
    knightritalin likes this.
  2. Sambril Well-Known Member

3. Feldon Well-Known Member

4. Raff Well-Known Member

Perfect. Thank you !
  5. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Welcome back.
  6. Dexella Associate Producer

Welcome back! :)

In addition to the great resources already mentioned, you can also check out EQ2i, our official wiki.
  7. Caela Well-Known Member

Hey! Welcome back! Are y'all still playing GW2 at all? My hubby is still playing - though he also dabbles in other games as well these days. I keep trying to get him to come back to EQ2, but I think his lack of being 95 (he's 80something) is holding him back. He's played a couple of times and I've mentored down - but it's just not the same as going on a dungeon crawl with the guild.
  8. knightritalin Active Member

GW2 was awful,
    - The game should really start at max level (when you reached maxed level in GW2 , 80. Everything was the exact same, no new unlocked features, no nothing. I felt worse when I reached level 80 because there were no new things to do/unlocked, it was like I was a level 1.
    - The animations were choppy,
    - GW2 lacked the feeling of the need to go play it.
  9. knightritalin Active Member

Welcome back, happy to have you back m8!
  10. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Knightritalin, you may want to adjust your graphics or update your graphics card if the game is choppy for you. I found in some zones it's worse than in others and have to adjust my graphics accordingly.
  11. Raff Well-Known Member

Hey Caela,

Yep..we're back. Haven't stepped foot into gw2 since we got here. It just got stale after awhile.

Fired up the old guildhall on AB...brought some new guildies back gw2. So we're running baby toons along with them in the older dungeons. Great fun there. Also liking the CoE questline quite a bit. I really missed questing when we played GW2. I didn't think I would...but I did. I do still go back when there is downtime here though. But EQ2 is home again.

Raf
  12. Raff Well-Known Member

Choppy graphics and animation were never an issue for me. I thought the game was beautifully rendered with extremely fluid animation. It may be something on your end though as we had several guildies who came from eq2 to play gw2 whose systems simply would not play well in gw2.