Average Wait

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sirvandal, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Sirvandal Active Member

Hello,

This Average Wait system is not very handy imo. It doesn't seem to show when you will get in game. When I joined the queue it said 2 minutes. Now it is 9 minutes. What does this even mean?
  2. G.Black Active Member

And the time only grows.
    Nicodemius likes this.
  3. Igochan Active Member

14 min, now. It's a joke?
  4. Ecno Well-Known Member

Kinda odd, guess it happened to everyone... kicked to character select. Server was locked, restarted and now the Queue just grows. What happened???
  5. moghan New Member

Something broke on the TLE PvP server and I don't think it will be fixed until the devs wake up.
  6. moghan New Member

Never mind, I got in.
  7. Ecno Well-Known Member

Looks like its time to go to sleep...
  8. Unit New Member

i loged out to make a new toon now at 21 min waiting time goin up
  9. Margaritas Active Member

This is going to be hard to hear.. but some people do require sleep every now and then. It's 3:23 AM Pacific. I don't think there's a nightwatch at Daybreak games. I'm sure in the morning when they get in they'll start looking. It's not worth getting upset over until they get in to fix it. :)
    Nicodemius likes this.
  10. Unit New Member

sucks for the none American players..
  11. Luchsia New Member

same here, time growing, can't get in :(
  12. Margaritas Active Member

A shot in the dark here: Average Wait Time is going to increase the more people get in queue. That does not mean you are not going to enter the game until those minutes go by. People getting in line behind you will make the average wait time go up, but shouldn't make your personal time go up.

Be patient. It said 17 minutes for me, and it took about 25. But eventually, I got in.
  13. Charlice Well-Known Member

Yeah it does, but it's exciting to see so many players taking part in a Beta.
    Unit and HaphazardAllure like this.
  14. Dixa Active Member

all companies have a night watch. but that's all they do - watch. they can do nothing but monitor logs while they surf youtube or play games on their phones. if something super drastic were to happen - and a beta server pooping overnight is not one - then they call in some head honcho to get it fixed.
  15. Slant Well-Known Member

Yea... 43 min queue + light server load does not compute.
  16. Sirvandal Active Member

24 people online on the evil side atm....
  17. Hyiero Active Member

It seems there queue system is a little busted
  18. Slant Well-Known Member

24 people on the good side too lol. Inb4 some broken 24 per faction player cap.
  19. Pantz Active Member

just spent 5 hours doing a full download to fix the error message, now it says 1 hour 1 minute wait, no 1 hour 2 minute
  20. Unit New Member

was just playing kept freezing and took forever to zone... went LD tried log in 1 hour 30 min wait..