Aura of the Crusader no longer removing stifle effects...

Discussion in 'General Fighter Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-kaarkula, Aug 19, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Hamervelder Guest

Aura of the Crusader has been broken for a long time now. Not only does SOE not want crusaders soloing heroic zones, but they also don't want crusaders curing themselves when there's a groupwide stifle, either, it seems.
  2. ARCHIVED-glowsinthedark Guest

Meirril wrote:
    Pretty sure Aura was instant cast, but I haven't played much in a couple weeks because my good comp broke. If what I am reading is right it is the can't cast benificial line that they added to Mandate that is the issue. Also I know there are lots of other stifle effects that it can't cure either, like the ones that the vampires in castle mistmoore use (impale or whatever) and the one that cazel uses (no idea what that one is called)
  3. ARCHIVED-Kaja Guest

glowsinthedark wrote:
    Maybe you should try reading the ability?
    It has never ever had the ability to cure uncurable effects on you, like the vamps cast in MM castle.
    It cures a cureable det...no cureable det = no cure
    When it does cure it gives you 20sec immunity.
  4. ARCHIVED-Thunndar316 Guest

I am really sick and tired of all these un curable dets. Now you nerf my SK's ability to solo a LEVEL 80 GREEN ZONE. Something he should be able to do.

Pathetic, hidden nerf. /rude Sony
  5. ARCHIVED-skycruise Guest

I've seen Aura of Crusader fail a lot more often on different effects, in particular the stun that you get in the Waansu fight. Sometimes I can get it off, sometimes not..
  6. ARCHIVED-Boli32 Guest

It has and will never work with effects that cannot be cured... which means it is next to useless for 90% of raid content.
  7. ARCHIVED-ReverendPaqo Guest

Specing fearless morale and having non-suck healers that stack heals on you combined with not sucking yourself pretty much negates the reason for having aura. Everything that it would be useful on is being made uncurable anymore. IMO, it really should be something like a 5-10 second immunity to all those effects listed and depending on if it's 5 seconds or 10 seconds, potentially cure some of the cureable effects on you at time of cast.
    Knowing the det is coming or being in a moment where you can't afford to get det'd and pre-casting it for an immunity would make it definately worth spending the point even for a 5 second immunity and no cure, and would really make the ability worth hotbar space compared to what it is now IMO.
  8. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

This post has moved: /eq2/posts/preList.m?topic_id=445320&post_id=5405507 Constructive posts please.