August 2018 Skyfire Decoraid

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Aug 14, 2018.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

Just a reminder peeps. this Saturday is the Skyfire Decoraid.... Get ur homes in to Kianne for the list asap please! and dont for get please be prompt at the times stated :) on the main Skyfire Decoraid page :)

kind regards
    Kianne
  2. Faeonara Well-Known Member

elflover and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

OOO 5 central time i should be able to make it and am finishing a house now for it. If not Ill pick my GnG house. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Faeonara like this.
  4. kianne Well-Known Member

We've just finished this months Decoraid on Sky fire i'll add the link to the stream as soon as its finished uploading there you can see what its like and i hope to see you on a future decoraid.!! :D ... I'm Kianne you can get me on Facebook most the time www.facebook.com/kianneoftroi to keep up to date on the decoraid news.. no rules other than you need to in the decoraid to offer up a home to show, either one you have made , or one you have seen on the leader board you think the others would like to see.. its a great laugh lots of fun :) as elflover says just send me an ingame mail with your entry once a month or which ever month you would like to go one and i will add it to the list ..:D
    Kianne

oooh its finished uploading lol

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.