!!Attention Maj'Dullian Deco-Raiders!!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kareena, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Kareena Active Member

Welcome to a new Deco-Raid year!

Valaya and myself would like to welcome you all to a fun filled season. Who's ready to explore humble beginnings and magnificent creations? If you answer yes to that please keep reading and stay tuned for announcements for raid nights.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're not changing anything really from the way the raids were ran last year, just a few adjustments. Oh don't worry now, I promise everyone will love this year. Keeping with the way of the past we will tour houses one month and guild halls followed by an interactive house the other months.So, let's break that down a little:

Houses will be the months of; January, March, May, July, Sep & Nov. (Kareena)

Guild halls/Interactive will be: Feb, April, June & Aug, with an event of some sort for October and possibly December. (Valaya)

Still staying with the last Saturday of the month meeting on the Isle of Mara docks at 8pm EST / 5pm PST and lasting two hours unless we're just having so much fun we don't want to stop. =)

This year's event nights we would like to open up to new creators if anyone is interested or has an idea for an interactive raid wide event house please get in touch with Valaya via in game mail to discuss any idea you may have or a house you would like to enter. Again, that is for the event/game house night. Valaya is the creator/host managing that aspect.

Anyone that has a house they want to share for raid nights please send that information to Kareena via in game mail as well. I will do my utmost to include as many homes as we can for that month's night of raiding. Anything that we don't get to will be shown first the following house touring month.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask in game, on this post or on the Facebook page. Both of us are always happy to help and answer any questions you might have.

Much love to all, can't wait to see everyone's beautiful smiling faces. Let's rock this deco-year!

-Kareena & Valaya

Toryi and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Kareena Active Member

Hello all my wonderful lovelies!!

What a wonderful turn out we had for the inaugural deco-raid of 2023! Loved seeing everyone and the newbies we had. Thank you all for being patient with me while I stumbled over my nerves and then mic issues. Haha! But we had a blast! Such wonderful talent. Such wonderful people!

So like I mentioned last night here is the list of houses we visited if anyone wants to go back and spend more time visiting.

Can't wait to see everyone again next month and every month after! =D

Love to all,
    -Kareena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tycho's "The Gate of Aradune" (Hall of Fame)

Athenia's "A Ranger's Retreat" (Hall of Fame)

"Windblossom's Whimsicle Retreat" by Windblossom (Hall of Fame)

Kaisley's "Barrons Books & Baubles" (Massive Homes) (hehe for now *wink*)

Princiss' "Santa Glugs Giftie Workshop" (Hall of Fame)

Strifehorn's "Building a Better Refuge"(Massive Homes)(for now....muahaha)

Thathagres' "Frostfell Wonderland" (Hall of Fame) (NOT to be confused with FFN22)

"Shonjir's Hall" by Shonjir (Hall of Fame)

Kiskem's "Fisherman's Island" (Massive Homes) (not for much longer! =P)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Llieam Well-Known Member

Prism will be sponsoring all deco-raids as per the norm. we are looking forward to a fun year seeing everyone's work!
    Thanks to all of you for your support over the years!! We are all looking forward to attending the deco-raids and wish the best to Kareena and Valaya this upcoming year hosting the deco-raids in 2023.

See you all at the next one!!

Ware
  4. Kareena Active Member

Hello all my lovelies!

As we are gearing up for our February raid I feel like I need to be 100% transparent with everyone. I took on the leadership of the raids with the understanding that I'd have someone to help with the interactive/game months. However, I've not heard or spoken to the other party since the first week of January. With that being said, there is not an interactive house for us to go to this month. I do have ONE that we could go to, however, it has many on screen jump scare items throughout it. IF the group as a whole wants to visit that house we can. IF the group as a whole would rather not risk the jump scares we can stick to just guild halls for the month of February. Now, IF we want to continue with the interactive nights I'm all for it. But, I'm gonna need y'alls help at putting together or finding said interactive houses as I just don't have that kind of creativity in my arsenal.

Please moving forward any submission that you might have for either of the raid nights, houses or halls/interactive, please send that information to myself @Maj_Dul.Kareena (or just Kareena if you're from MD). Any that may have been submitted to the other party please re-send in my direction. If I end up hearing from the other party then we'll readjust back to the set up we had going at the beginning of 2023.

IF anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out. I'll return any messages just as soon as I'm able.

Much love to everyone!
    -Kareena
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Toryi like this.
  5. Kareena Active Member

*~~**~~UPDATE~~**~~**UPDATE~~**~~**UPDATE~~**~~*

Hello, all my loves! :D

OMG guess what!? I found Valaya! She's alive!! Thank goodness. Silly miscommunication error on our parts. Haha! :oops:

So, good news yeah? Absolutely!

All the submissions for guild halls that I've received in the last couple weeks will be passed along to Val. Any further submissions should be forwarded to her. We are so excited for this year y'all!

Deepest apologies for all the confusion. Let's continue with our regularly scheduled programming. =D

More updates to come!

Much love to all,
    -Kareena & Valaya :)
    Toryi and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Toryi Member

A huge thank you to Kareena and Valaya as well as Prism for last night's Decoraid! We had so many people! A full raid - how fun! You guys were organized and it was just so much fun for everyone to get together! Ritsu's hall was incredible! Ab's portal room, I am still in awe - as well as the colors and the water above the chessboard wow!!! Deity's interactive home was so much fun, so much work and planning, great job you guys! Thank you for visiting my hall! I very much enjoyed having everyone over. What a lovely community of talented people! Many Hugs! Toryi
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kareena like this.
  7. Kareena Active Member

!!Hello all you beautiful people!!

Holy crow!! You all, we had a full raid plus some last night, 27 people! Still in awe over it. Thank you to all that came and participated. We saw three absolutely gorgeous halls and visited a very fun interactive house, full of mazes, puzzles and lots of jumping fun.

So without further ado here's the list of places we toured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Halls Visited:

"Decromancers" decorated by Ritsu & Destintodream. Located on the Commonlands dock Freeport Guild Hall T4.

"House of Nip" decorated by Toryi and others. Located in Timorous Deep.

"Black Tower Decorating Company" decorated by Aabari. Located within Freeport T2.

Interactive Home:

"Deity's Fright Manor" decorated/assembled by Deity. Located on the Housing & Leaderboards under Large Homes.

This month's decorator's tip:

Have you ever gotten frustrated when trying to locate a house or a guild hall? Do you ever have glitches where the window doesn't populate the list of halls to choose from? Well worry no more. With this helpful tip you will no longer struggle to get where you are trying to go.

From within any city or most newbie zones (FP,Q,TD,FFS,GFAY,CL,ANT,Neriak,Kelethin) you can access ALL halls & homes just by typing " /house " into your chat window and in the filter box simply by typing in the name of the home owner or name of guild & select the "Filter" button. Voila! You can now access your destination from that window.

As mentioned during the announcements there will be a forum thread created (in the morning as I'm completely drained tonight) for, suggestions/complaints, Q&A and FAQs. The deco-raids are 100% for the community, both decorators and adventurers. We hope the thread will provide a platform to address any concerns without cluttering up this thread.

Thank you all again for coming what a fantastic night!! Can't wait for March's where we will be showing houses. Please remember to send any submission for a home you have to Kareena via in game mail and to Valaya if you have a hall you want to show or an idea for an interactive experience.

Much love to all as always!! =D
    ~Kareena & Valaya~
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Kareena Active Member

!!Hello my darlings!!

We had another incredible turn out for our March raid. We were full with 24 participants. I'm so incredibly humbled by the love you all have for these raids. <3 We saw a total of 9 houses two of which were SSHHSS22 homes & the last half of the raid got to see a preview of my newest build that will be published and shown on the May raid. We had a newbie decorator with us and we got to see his absolutely lovely home. Not to mention getting to meet a wonderful new person. Welcome to the club Chief!!
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

So without further ado here is our list of homes visited:
    (hehe no no on the name of mine till May)

~~ "Frosted Frostfell by Sphinx " ~~
    (located in Hall of Fame)

~~ SSHHSS22 Goth House by Scabberss ~~

~~ "The Ratongan Quarter" by Chickpea ~~
    (located in Large homes)

~~ "Lilithe's Island Sanctuary" ~~

~~ "Xxtacii's Rapture" by Xxtacii (homeowner Wyked) ~~

~~ "Easter Extravaganza Plaza" by Karrla ~~
    (located in Medium homes)

~~ "The Beerholder" by Diania ~~
    (located in Medium homes)

~~ "Chiefmac's Retirement Home" by Chiefwarden & Friends ~~
    (located in Massive homes)

~~ "Shrines of Tenebrous by Warehouse" ~~

________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Featured Home for this month:

~~ "Maryrose's World" by Maryrose" ~~

Everyone must come see this home. It is so relaxing and welcoming. Warm and comforting. The color combinations are just so natural and perfectly matched. The eye for detail in this home is incredible. Please everyone welcome Maryrose and her gorgeous house to our hearts. Once you visit you'll want to come back always.

____________________________________________________________________________

Decorator Tip of the month:

~~ Brought to you by Scabberss the Packrat and her wonderfully furry little mind. ~~

** If you are working on an alts home or a friends home and you need to access YOUR house vault. Keep "a market bulletin board" in your bags at all times. When you place it, then right click it, you can access YOUR personal house vault. This avoids you having to run all the way back to your house door.

Thank you Scabs for the awesome tip!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Again, what an incredible night! So much fun, so many laughs, such amazing homes and even better company!
    Can not wait to see you all again in April for our guild hall run and our event night. Val has something so fun in the works! We are sure everyone will just be so "hoppy" with it!

Love always,
    Kareena & Valaya
  9. Battista New Member

I would like to thank Kareena , Valaya , Warehouse and the good folks of Prism for all your support. I've always felt really nervous about my work and you and the other raiders made me feel great. Its so much fun on Deco Raid night, you all do such a wonderful job of making every decorator feel special.
    Huggies, Chickpea:)
  10. Kareena Active Member

!!HELLO MY LOVELIES!!

Wow!! Let me say that again WOW! What an amazing event night we had this past Saturday, April 29. I mean there's just not enough words to express how amazingly this event went down. Full 24 person raid, more new faces, an appearance from my little offspring. Lots of laughs & just all around joyous merriment. We visited three halls & had a massive Beast'r Blast event. So, with all that being said, let's get down to it. The following is the summary of our night.

(Bare with me, this is going to be lengthy due to it's enormity.)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIP OF THE MONTH:

Are you having trouble navigating the new housing interface? Never fear your MDRC, (Maj'Dul Deco-Raid Committee) is here for you!

When visiting houses/halls do you often have an empty choice field or a filter that isn't cleared? Clear your search field & select the "Query" option & your list will repopulate! We hope this will help end any confusion or frustrations anyone has with the new interface. =D

HALLS VISITED:

"Camelot" - Restored Highkeep Guild Hall - Tier 2 - Antonica Docks

Designer: Stellacious, of Skyfire

Owner/Guild Member: Viviane, of Maj'Dul

~ Come step back in time to the world of Arthur & his Knights of the Round Table. This stunningly decorated tier two Restored Highkeep Guild Hall is one you'll never forget. You have to see this one for yourself & you will understand why this description is so vague. Stunning. Simply stunning. Very well done! =D

"Soul Garden" - Qeynos Tier 2 - South Qeynos

Designer: Domika, of Maj'Dul

~ This beautifully colorful Qeynosian tier two is filled with wonderful colors & perfectly placed conveniences. Take a load off in the tavern room or devote yourself all over again to Firiona Vie. This hall will make you say wow for sure!

"Cloudwalkers" - Kelethin Guild Hall - Greater Faydark

Designer: Athenia of Maj'Dul

~ A lovely tier one Kelethin hall that is warm & cozy. A very inviting space to relax craft, read & have an adult beverage after a long day of slaying one's enemies. Settle in by a warm fire with your favorite draft. Welcome to "Cloudwalker's Haven"

APRIL'S EVENT:

"A Maj'Dullian Beast'r Eggstravaganza Blast"

This was a two house event, well two houses plus the entrance of another for raid entrance purposes. Kiskilla donated both the houses, The Oakmyst Glade & Tenebrous Island.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    The Oakmyst house had two different layouts with two egg hunt related games. We started with our "Beast'r Egg Roundup" this was just a raid wide funzie type game. The house was FILLED (300+) bouncing Beast'r Egg house pets. Plus we had a photo booth area for folks to take their "Beast'r" photos. Pictures with the "Beast'r" Bunny. The raid had one minute to pack as many eggs as they could into the moving crate. They did such a fast & fantastic job they left close to thirty eggs left bouncing around.

The second game that happened in the house under a separate layout was the "Beast'r Egg Hunt". Just like your typical egg hunt, there were hundreds of "poultry egg(s)" hidden & placed all through out the house, front to back, side to side, the place was full of them. The raid was divided into it's four respective groups & each group member had to collect as many eggs as they could in one minute! Then eggs were turned in to their group leaders. They were tallied up & the person with the most eggs gathered won the game. It was the funniest thing to listen to as I was in the other house finishing up on last minute things before everyone arrived. We had a newcomer who just happened to be the most grabby of egg hunters & gathered enough to get the first place prize. Congratulations Darkmoogle for gathering the most & winning a random Marketplace item.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

The second house was our "Beast'r Egg Races" & egg decorating. Both of those were contests with winners. The egg decorating contest consisted of each raid member having their own "stall" for creating their eggs. They were all given access to housing depots that had stacks of random building blocks & house items. They were given a 10/10 count of each material & building blocks, they were given ten minutes to complete their eggs. The categories for judging were the silliest looking egg, the most Spring time looking egg & the most elegant looking egg. Our winners were; Kaisley with the silliest egg, Nascene with the most Spring time egg & Destintodream with the most elegant egg. The prizes for the winners were, a strawberry zelniak house plushies.

The second contest we hosted was the "Beast'r Egg Relay Races". Each group had designated race lanes. A "Beast'r Egg" house pet was the egg to be moved. This was our take on the egg/spoon race we've all played. Carry the egg on a spoon to the next person without dropping it. They were to move the egg to the next person & so on till they reached the finish line. Group three was our winner, those members included; Freylor, Strifehorn, Afista, Warehouse, Kaisley & Karrla.

We concluded the evening with a banquet tables full of take home goodies, party favors if you will. During the banquet we announced all our winners & handed out prizes.
    Another photo opportunity was available in in this house, more photos with the "Beast'r Bunny". It was an absolutely amazing blast of a time!! Can NOT wait to do something like this again next year!! Thank you all so much for being there, the MDRC couldn't be more humbled & happy! <3

Last but not least, Valaya & I would like to officially welcome Karrla to the Maj'Dul Deco-Raid Committee. We could not have pulled this off without her time, dedication & absolutely brilliant mind. Her role will be Valaya's event assistant. If I or Valaya are not available or you see Karrla first, please feel free to reach out to her for any of your questions as well as the two of us. If she can't help right away she'll get back with you as soon as possible after reaching one of us for whatever clarification. Yay!! Congratulations Karrla of Prophets of Fallen Shinies!
    Help us welcome her to the MDRC!!

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Love always,
    Kareena, Valaya & Karrla

Brought to you by The Maj'Dul Deco-Raid Committee, Two Mats Walk Into a Bar, Tower Designs by Kareena ©, Ascending Dawn, Prism & Prophets of Fallen Shinies. All rights reserved. All participants welcome. Please see the Homeshow Forum for more details.

(Copyright symbol used just for funzies)

11. Jewels Member

To be entrusted with this truly means the world to me ladies. I feel extremely moved and motivated with this wonderful opportunity. Thank you.

Kareena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Afista Well-Known Member

Thank you all for the fun event! The halls were beautiful and the events were fun-filled. Such a wonderful evening! <3
  13. Chikkin Well-Known Member

sounds like a hoot! no pictures or videos though?
  14. Kareena Active Member

Ocarinah has made a video of the whole event night. Keep an eye out for her finished cut. =)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Chikkin like this.
  15. Kareena Active Member

~ ~ Hello all my beautiful raiders! ~ ~

It is with a disappointed sigh that I must inform all that are waiting for the reveal. I will not be debuting my new build this month. Too many things have happened during the last 30 days in my personal & home life. I have a lot of deco stuff going on in game as well. Never fear, I'll MAKE SURE I have it finished and published for the July raid. There's not much left, just a few polishing details. Right now, I'm going to be focusing my deco efforts on the two commission jobs I have going on, (T3 QGH & 2 part Darklight Palace) plus my adventure guild has me decorating our hall, (which I love might I add!!) and then of course taking care of all you, my wonderful raiding lovies whom I adore and appreciate. <3 Just wanted to make sure everyone was informed ahead of time so there's no confusion during raid as to where my promised piece was. I'll also make an announcement during raid regarding this for anyone who misses this post or the FB post.

Can NOT wait to see everyone next Saturday!!

As always with love,
    -Kareena <3
  16. Kareena Active Member

~~ Hey there all you beautiful people!! ~~

I'll start by apologizing for my tardiness in getting this post made. It's been very draining in my real life lately, and that's all I'll say on that. Sooooo.....This is going to be somewhat short and sweet.

We had another completely packed full raid group plus one. =D We toured our featured home this month b/c it was just too awesome not to. We also had another first time raider/decorator join us along with their home. It is such a wonderful home. Much like all the others we tour. =)

So, without further ado, here is the list of homes we visited, this past Saturday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Featured Home:

"The Dreadfort"
    - By: Scrappyz
    Can be found under Hall of Fame and filter searching "Dreadfort" or "Dread"
    Thank you Scrappyz for such a wonderful and dreadful creation. =)

Homes Toured:

"Misty City of New Cabilis" {BTDC}
    - By: Aabari
    Can be found under Massive homes and filter searching "Cabilis"
    There is really no words to describe this house. It took me two tours of it to even come up with a synopsis for it b/c it's just so stunningly awesome! A definite throwback for sure! Thank you Aabari for the awesome creation!

"An Artist's Loft"
    - By: Khentikota
    Can be found under Small homes and filter searching "Loft"
    What an incredible introduction to the deco-raid life. This home is so warm and inviting and shows a rich cultural heritage ohmage. Some of the artwork on the walls are just so creative they should honestly be part of the Marketplace house items. Thank you Khentikota for your entry. It is so beautiful. Can not wait till you do another. =)

"My Humble Abode"
    - By: Xxtacii for Devilkiss, (an HHE23 swap)
    Can be found under Massive homes and filter searching, "Abode".
    A devilishly dark and eeevil build. If you didn't know what house it was it would take you a minute to figure it out. Xxtacii did an incredible job of turning this house into a dark and rich purple abode for sure. Thank you Xxtacii for submitting this for the tours. =)

"Qeynosian Airbnb & Gardens"
    - By: Amarisse
    Can be found under Large homes and filter searching, "Airbnb"
    This quaint and cozy BnB is so inviting. Between the massage/spa area to the garden sitting spot. The attic garden and the comfy looking rooms, you'll definitely come back to this one time and time again for your get away. Thank you Amarisse for sharing this home with us. =)

"The Sign of the Jester"
    - By: Diania (aka Brewmyst)
    The next installment of Brew's pub series. This one is so fun. It's full of tricks and games fitting of Bristlebane himself. Beware of the flying pies, loaves of bread & dropping anvils. You're sure to have a bushel of laughs in this creative pub. Thank you Brew for sharing this house with us. =)

"The Garden of Olives"
    - By: Shanette
    Man, the fact that this place couldn't look anymore like the actual restaurant is astounding. Enjoy yourself a cold adult beverage while waiting to be seated & witness a "Karen" fight. Too funny. The kitchen is the best part of the whole house in my opinion. The detail it took to create a true restaurant kitchen is incredible. I had flash backs of busy Friday nights in a four star I worked in once. Just so awesome! Thank you Shanette for allowing us to tour your new home. Hopefully next time you can join us. =)

"Nofabe's Estate"
    - By: Nofabe
    A large Gorwyn home done up in a unique way. Venture down to the foggy spooky basement for travel needs. Or, teleport yourself down to the gorgeously done dock area. DO NOT fall off the second island *wink*. This one was neat to visit. Thank you Nofabe for your creation. We enjoyed your home. =)

Tip of the month:

If you're tired of being all alone in Norrath when the AB Homeshow channel goes down for you? I know I sure am. So, here's our little tip for you all. Join the Maj'Dul Homeshow channel. Simply join it like you would any other chat channel.
    " /join homeshow " IF you're already on MD, if you are not it would look like " /join_maj'dul.homeshow". This will allow us all to stay in contact with each other when for whatever reason the ABHS doesn't work for you.

Announcements:

I have taken on an assistant to help me with the things like advertising and running errands, & other boring things. =)
    Please help me and the rest of the MDRC welcome Xxtacii to the team. I'm sure we'll all make her feel even more welcome than she already is. Feel free to reach out to her as well for any questions you may have regarding the raids. If she can't answer she'll reach out to Valaya or myself to get the answer.

Join us next month as we tour a few guild halls and participate in a super fun Tinkerfest activity.

Can't wait to see everyone's beautiful faces again on Saturday June, 24, 2023!!

As always, love to all!
    - Kareena, Valaya & the rest of the MDRC staff.

17. Spextasy Well-Known Member

The Dreadfort is one of my homes, technically. It's part of my Westeros Exhibit aka my Game of Thrones tribute series. Scrap was just nice enough to let me use his Lavastorm Winter Retreat for it because I don't own one of those homes. :(

Thank you so much for visiting my restaurant even though I wasn't able to attend! I'm so glad everyone liked it! :D
  18. Jewels Member

Announcements:

I have taken on an assistant to help me with the things like advertising and running errands, & other boring things. =)
    Please help me and the rest of the MDRC welcome Xxtacii to the team. I'm sure we'll all make her feel even more welcome than she already is. Feel free to reach out to her as well for any questions you may have regarding the raids. If she can't answer she'll reach out to Valaya or myself to get the answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the team Xxtacii :) Cant wait to put our heads together, I am a big fan of your creativity. :)
  19. Kareena Active Member

!!HELLO ALL MY LOVES!!

Apologies for the lateness of this post. It's been a seriously crazy hectic, stressful home life this past week & some change.

(bear with me as this is another lengthy read)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our featured home for the month:

"A Little Bit of Paradise" - by: Lorilliel of Avalons Destiny

Housing & Leaderboards --> Massive Homes ----> filter search ----> "Paradise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip of the month:

The Highhold Runner rug makes a great ramp if you're in need of climbing in a flight restricted home. Or as a SOLID floor for if you're trying to raise a floor or cover a ceiling!!

(brought to us by: Madam Xxtacii of Prism)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Coming up in July I will be posting a break down of what the MDRC stands for, what we are, who we are & our mission statement.

We adjusted the structure of the raid nights just a smidge. With the Event team needing the whole of the two hours we allow for the raids, we have moved Halls to the Homes nights. We will tour 2-3 halls & 6-8 houses. All depending on how big the halls & houses are. Time frame will still remain within 2 hours. Event nights will range in time between 2 & 2.5 hours, time frames will be announced in the monthly channel raid advertisement.

Any questions please reach out to one of the MDRC staff (Kareena, Valaya, Karrla & Xxtacii)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, without further ado, here is what our June Event consisted of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The MDRC proudly presented "A Tinkerer's Curse Broken" a six part production & storyline that follows a family of Tinkerers named the Wobblecogs that were cursed by Meldrath the Malignant. The Wobblecogs family left cursed with a forever MISCALCULATION on anything they tried to create.

Spanner Wobblecogs is determined to break his family's curse by creating the family's first perfect invention. A watertight tinker boat that, as per the curse, unfortunately sank to the bottom of the sea.

Expert Tinkerer, Bendrik Wobblecogs was tasked with building a Hydrorepellent Antimaganomimal Submersible Megamagnetic And Trasfluxial Bot, or HASMAT Bot for short. The HASMAT Bot was created to pull his father's ship up from the bottom of the sea. The ship being made of iron was so heavy that a super strong magnet is needed to retrieve it.

And, as per the curse would go, the schematic that Bendrik's father provided him had some serious miscalculations in it.

When Bendrik turned on the massive bot to test it, the magnetic pull was so strong that it pulled all sorts of metal objects & debris from around his workshop. Causing the bot to pull not only the debris from the workshop to it, but Bendrik himself as well. His Protective Positronic Diamagnetic Defense Shield (PDDS) suit failed as well. Thus leaving him trapped within his own creation. Being held captive by his magnetic bot, he is unable to get to the HASMAT power switch. The Autostabilization Sprogs have become unstable as well, causing all sorts of magnetic fields to errupt around the bot making it difficult for Bendrik's apprentice Magnetic to reach the shut off switch.

Magnetic quickly ran to Klak'Anon to retrieve several Mechamagnetic Regulatrons to power an "upgraded" PDDS suit. Her & her apprentice Fribbet are working on rewriting the schematic for the PDDS suit. However, a problem has arose, Magnetic was trapped & pinned in by the bots within Klak'Anon. She needed the help of her fellow Norrathian friends to guide her to safety & continue on with her assignment.

We first travelled to Klak'Anon & fought our way through the bot filled cave system to find Magnetic & guide her out of danger. Once we were out of Klak, we headed to Magnetic's apprentice's lab for the new schematic.

Upon entering "Fribbet's Monkey Isle Lab" we find ourselves in front of a crying Froglock named Fribbet. She's devestated because an explosion has scared her monkeys into a frenzy. They've become so enraged that she is unable to get back into her workshop to complete the schematic needed to create the PDDS suits to free Bendrik. Battling our way through giant monkeys we were finally able to get Fribbet into her workshop. The schematics were able to be rewritten successfully.

Once the schematics were successfully created we headed to Spanner Wobblecogs who was on his way to the Tinkerland Aeroport dock on his "Flying Coggwizzle", to meet with Ebiks. Spanner then in turn with our new schematics was able to create the updated PDDS suits. After that the only thing left for us to do was to get to Bendrik & help him get unstuck from his giant robot.

Once we entered "Bendrik's Research & Development Lab" we were quickly put to work after making our way to the HASMAT area. Adorning our new PDDS suits we made our way to the top of the HASMAT bot to turn off the power grid & release Bendrik. Once Bendrik was free, he took us into his workshop & suggested we make our way to the "Tinkerland Aeroport" where his brother Ebiks was waiting for us. Still missing more parts we had to provide that forgetful gnome with the remaining parts for the Ticking Tock his father Spanner Wobblecogs was on his way to collect.

We were successfully able to break the Wobblecogs' curse.

We had such a blast creating this for everyone. We really do hope that everyone enjoyed themselves & had a good time getting to go back & look at all the houses involved in this production.

Thank you all who attended. You're all so lovingly appreciated. We couldn't do any of this without any of you.

Till we meet again my loves!

- Kareena, Valaya & The MDRC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Houses used to create production are all on the Leaderboards & open to tour at your leisure.

"Fribbet's Monkey Island Tinker Lab" --> Massive Homes --> filter search --> "Fribbet"

"The Flying Cogwizzle" --> Medium Homes --> filter search --> "Cogwizzle"

"Bendrik's Research & Development Lab" --> filter search --> "Bendrik's"

"Tinkerland Aeroport" --> Hall of Fame --> filter search --> "Aeroport"

20. Kareena Active Member

!!Hello all my loves!!

Our Deco-Raid is quickly coming to an end, (sad panda face, I know). However, we still have one more Event month and one more Houses & Halls month. We've already acquired TWO of the new Takish halls lined up for September! Can NOT wait to see those all deco'd up!

Well, we had another awesome night full of seriously awesome homes! These get better & better every month with every new person that joins us & submit their builds. We had another couple new members this time around, Phyrestorm & Clinic! Welcome to the Deco-Raid community! Can't wait to see what you two bring to future raids & all future publications. We had another great turn out on participants. Saw one hall & nine houses!! (don't really think we can keep calling them that. more like creations, builds. houses is just boring.) And, as promised, I shared the house I was promising for the last few months. So, let's get to it shall we? The following is the itinerary of the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcements:

As the end of the season approaches we wanted to let everyone know that just because the tours are finished for the year, doesn't mean we've forgotten about anything. We,(MDRC) will continue working in the background during the off season. Communication with the community will continue. Advertisements/Notifications will continue to go out from me in chat channels.
    So...,it's no secret that the June Tinkerfest event took a massive toll on Val & I not to mention Karrla. So, an executive decision was made to create a full six person team for the event months moving forward into next season. I announced that we will be taking applications for four members. Following the raid a spot in said group was filled, so the ad will be for THREE instead of four.(job listing@bottom).

Tip of the month:
    (brought to us by Warehouse {Prism})

Do you see a black screen when you come across your publication on the boards? (I know I have, many times)
    It's a very easy fix, Make sure the character you are on at the time is the OWNER of the home you need to fix. Enter the home, DO NO UNPUBLISH!! repeat, Do Not UnPublish!! Angle your camera to the image you want to display & take a screenshot. Make sure your screenshot saved. Exit the house once you've captured your image. Open the "Boards" again and your black screen should now be the image you just captured.
    Thank you Warehouse for this very helpful tip for the month!

Featured Home for July:
    (we did NOT tour this time around. homework, remember *cough* Chief)

"Isle di Sol" created by Nenya of the Maj'Dul guild of "Aegis of Faith"

** A quaint Halfling maintained day trip island. Come visit the stores and eatery. Sit and have a glass of wine from the locally grown giggleberries. Or just visit one of many relaxing shore side gazebos. This build is very well done. Very clean, and just very artfully put together.
    Thank you Nenya.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild Hall:

- "Forsaken Few" by Kiskilla (with a touch from the guild leader Kevfyr)
    Qeynos T2 Hall, located at the Fountain of Storms in Qeynos Capital District

**An artfully designed hall is seen upon entrance. Elegantly created with warm, rich reds & golds. A beautiful central hub area & it has a SHIP in it!! Like a ship ship! Come check out this amazing creation. Thank you Kiskilla for providing this wonderful submission.

Houses:

- "Phyres Warrior Estate" by: Phyrestorm ---> Housing & Leaderboards ---> Hall of Fame ---> filter search: Warrior
    **This very creative, cozy home. So much creativity in this home. Have a good look around there are such wonderful ideas & creations in every corner. Thank you Phyrestorm for showing us your creation.

- "LIVE Band at the Farmer's Market" by: Zaann ---> Housing & Leaderboards ---> Hall of Fame ---> filter search: LIVE
    **What imagination this build took. It's truly a farmer's market in every aspect of the term. Every stall has something for everyone. From flowers, to sweeties. To household items to a few eateries. The LIVE band is just phenomenal. Don't believe me, just listen (read) to what the concert goers have to say. The time & effort that went into this build with all the house actors alone is simply fantastic. Thank you Zaann for the awesome submission.

- "The Cog and Grog" by: Diania ---> Housing & Leaderboards ---> Hall of Fame ---> filter search: Grog
    **This installment of Brewmyst's pub crawl series is sure to leave you "shockingly" satisfied. The malfunctions are everywhere. Beware of the Gearsniffer upstairs, he's sure to come for your mug of ale as he's never had enough. Endless brews & gears abound within these walls. Do mind your step as you make your way around. The good times here are shocking. Thank you Diania for this submission.

- "Gear Island Observatory" by: Aabari {BTDC} ---> Housing & Leaderboards ---> Hall of Fame ---> filter search: Gear
    **As per usual Aabari has done it again. Last month, he brought us "Misty City of New Cabilis" that took our breath away, (well at least mine, as RoK is my all time favorite expansion). This time around we have been given a working tinkering gnomeland. Complete with rhino training, & an incredible wall walk. Don't forget to stop off at the "potty block rock" before you leave. You know what they say, go when you get the chance to, because you never when you'll get to stop again. LOL, thank you Aabari for this fun submission.

"Unrest Reclaimed" by: Nascene ---> Housing & Leaderboards ---> Massive Homes ---> filter search: Reclaimed
    ** Reclaimed is right!! This gorgeous inspirational take on the Elaborate Estate of Unrest home is exceptional! From the perfectly placed flora around the once desolate grounds. To the artfully complete re-skinning of the interior & outside of the structure. With every nook and cranny covered by something. Along with the Valley breakout (haha yeah fly over breakout), ties everything up with a nice neat little beautiful bow. Just stunning Nascene, thank you so much for submitting this for the night.

- "Stormtower Isle" by: Warehouse ---> Housing & Leaderboards ---> Hall of Fame ---> filter search: Stormtower
    **Here we go again, another Warehouse creation! As always, this build is incredible. He said that this was a re-tweak of an oldie. I say...content creation material, solo & heroic zone material. No joke! This build is exactly what you would think a storm tower island would look and feel like. Architectually it's quite perfect. My humble opinion, (not kissing butt, promise). From the harpoon defended keep, perfect for some pygmy smugglers to be guarding. To the, honestly, simple and less is more inspriational airship landing/re-fueling dock! The creativity alone on the design is, (getting stolen,m lol) masterful. The scattered skeletal remains of, battles fought and won, or lost are surrounded by debris of the fearce storms sure to plague this artfully designed creation. As always, thank you Warhouse for this wonder.

- "Frostfire Castle" by: Clinic ---> Housing & Leaderboards ---> Medium Homes ---> filter search: Frostfire
    ** This returning player has been gone for a decade. Upon his return, the decision to finish this project was made. I can not describe the feeling touring this house. Once I sat & stared at what was before me at the top of my final climb. This is what I thought of. This creatively designed fire and ice themed home is something you would imagine a Fire Giant to live in. With every step the feeling of being in a Fire Giant's home with amazing A/C. As soon as you climb higher the colors, the beautiful blue cold against the firery red. The melding of the two continue to guide you to the top of the volcano of harmonically chaotic home. A home you wqas sure to belong to a FIre Giant, a king among giants. To be hit right in the kisser with the God himself,...Solusek Ro! (knee wobbly swoon). Welcome home Clinic! What a show stopper! Can't wait to see what's next for you.

- "Shonjir's Botanical Gardens" by: Shonjir ---> Housing & Leaderboards ---> Hall of Fame ---> filter search: Shonjir
    ** Shonjir never ceases to amaze! As in any botanical garden, there is this guide book one must read before proceeding into the gardens. As you will learn, these gardens aren't just any old botanical gardens. These gardens have quite the tale to tell. These are cursed gardens! As you wonder thorough the steamy gardens you come to a mysterious pit. What lies beneath is so, creeptastic!! Shonjir brought us another amazing creation! Thank you Shonjir for sharing.

- "Tower Designs" by: Kareena ---> Housing & Leaderboards ---> Medium Homes ---> filter search: Kareena
    ** I have no synopsis on this home as it's my build and I wouldn't want to brag. LOL. However, this is my "design company" headquarters. Taking the blue portal will lead you to the storage facility. Here is where you will find my various housing depots containing my stores of items for creations. The golden portal will take you to The Spa at Tower Designs. Here you can rest, relax & have a sauna while you wait for your building plans to be prepared. IF for whatever reason you will need to stay overnight there is a residential side for overnight guests through the red portal. Enjoy something to eat and drink in the fully stocked kitchen. Sit in the cozy corner nook in front of a fire with a good strong drink and a book of your choosing. Across the way you'll find the facilities and sleeping quarters. Thank you for all that visit!!

Event team placement requirements for application:

• Years decorating/building
    • Years played (optional)
    • Number of, Hall of Fame spots currently being held by applicant. (as owner/creator OR only creator)
    • Hours of game play average on a weekly basis & how much of that time is dedicated to creating a masterpiece.
    • A brief description of what your dedication level is like when you begin a project. How well you work under pressure, as this will be an ongoing build once it begins till the reveal night.
    If you have any further questions please reach out to myself, (Maj'Dul.Kareena) either, through inbox here or in game mail or catch me in chat channel. I'd be happy to explain in further detail the requirements of the position.

As always we love you all so much. These raids would not be if it wasn't for all of you. Thank you for coming to this months Halls & Homes tour.

Love to all!
    Kareena, Valaya & the rest of the MDRC.

Afista and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.