ATTENTION HALLS OF FATE SERVER MESSED UP

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Jachin, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Jachin Active Member

Characters disappearing, login server buggy etc.
  2. Darln Active Member

Sometimes when the server goes down and you try to log in, it will only show 4 characters on the character screen.
  3. Eltee Member

Same here, was in-game, swapped char, then bang. Very weird
  4. Ellimist Active Member

Says server down when i tried to log in just now.
  5. Jachin Active Member

Trick to undo the great disappearance: create a char on hof, /camp, voila
  6. Elizardbeth New Member

Same here. I have an All Access account but only 2 characters show. I can get on with one of them, but where are all my alts?
  7. Darln Active Member

Same here. Just woke up, got my morning coffee and sat down at the computer to log in. Can't tell if anyone from DB is aware of or has posted they are aware yet.
    Gingerdale likes this.
  8. Jachin Active Member

DO WHAT I MENTIONED A COUPLE POSTS UP, WORKED TWICE FOR ME ON MY ACCOUNTS ;)
  9. Darln Active Member

There is no need to create a new character on HoF, the server is down. All the characters will be there when they fix the reason the server is down. :) Just saying.
    Gingerdale and Heijo like this.
  10. Jachin Active Member

It is a solution to ignore this so that you don't have to wait to play your toons.
  11. Zyxia Active Member

Hi everyone
    I have the same problem./ I sent in a ticket, and got the standard reply. After a few minutes and several tries, I did get into EQ with all my characters. This lasted all of three minutes and it was back to character select and Halls of Fate server is down. Tried reloading the game, it said "rerun launchpad".
    Did this, still no joy. Reloaded game.Tried validating files, still no joy.
    Yes I rebooted pc and also rebooted router.
    Looks like this problem is gonna be an all day thing cos it's Sunday and I guess there's nobody around to help us.
    As for making a new toon - I can't - I don't have enough DB cash to do that.
    Having tried everything feasible, there's nothing I can do but wait until they fix it.
    At least we are all in the same boat - not that it helps....
    oh and btw - I tried to get into my account on the Daybreak website, to check the ticket I sent in - got an error message -
    sigh....
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Jachin Active Member

You can create a new toon. It will lock your char that you didn't log for the longest time until you delete the new char.
  13. Zyxia Active Member

Thank you Jachin. I already saw that, but I do not have enough DB cash to create a new toon.
    Thanks anyway :) I appreciate you replying :)
  14. Darln Active Member

I think you have to notify them on Twitter nowdays and I don't Twitter. LoL!
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I have other alts on other servers; those came up with no problems, and there were no "blacked out" characters on Halls of Fate; there were simply NO Halls of Fate characters that showed up at all. Though I do now have a chance to buy more toons, which I didn't before (apparently, I'd used up all my purchased character slots), so I presume the game thinks I have those slots "open" now... :-/

Uwk
  16. Vortus New Member

Well well, only 20 minutes upon my return from a 2 year hiatus and everything falls to its knees. Apparently the old 'gods' remember me well. (Keep getting a 'character not found by server, restart patcher' at char select. Integrity check, cold reboot, and complete reinstall didn't work. Server shows as down initially, but then reads as up about 15 seconds later, doesn't seem to matter though).
    Gingerdale and Meneltel like this.
  17. Zyxia Active Member

i don;t twitter either - lol :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Raid cancelled ppl cant log in and rest of raid crashed on zone in to then find they have no chars on log in :mad:
  19. Zyxia Active Member

Has anyone twittered this problem? I can't see any mention of it, so I wondered if the EQ staff are aware of this problem. Maybe the hamster hibernates on Sundays?
  20. Darln Active Member

Either that or the hamster plans on visiting the church! :D