Assistance Needed - Marketplace Issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by amblyson2, Jan 28, 2024.

1. amblyson2 New Member

Your marketplace is a bit confusing and deceuving

I needlessly bought a deed for the prestige house isle of refuge when my account already had one. This item is :eek:ne per account," and "no trade" thus it is useless to me. I meant to purchase the tenebrous isle refuge. My questions are 1. WHY are we allowed the option of purchasing an item that our account is already flagged for if it is NO TRADE and ONE PER ACCOUNT? and 2. Why are the names SO similar? for folks like me with seeing difficulties it makes it really frustrating. Is there any possibility of getting this remedied or am I just out of luck and money?
  2. amblyson2 New Member

Hello. Anyone there?
  3. Evilary Well-Known Member

Honestly this sounds more like an issue that you need to utilize the ticket system rather than make a post on. Either way, they will need to know your character name and server in order to help you.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Evilary Well-Known Member

I would like to add, it feels like a bug that this is not heirloom since most of the others are at least heirloom and can be given to an alt.
  5. amblyson2 New Member

You are correct in that I did forget the character name and server. I am on Antonia Bayle and character name is Homestead. Unfortunately, I did try (and failed multiple times at) the ticketing system. Thank you so much, sincerely, for answering me. I was beginning to think perhaps no one was able to see this! <3
  6. Tkia Well-Known Member

This isn't a bug this is an account issue and only a petition to CS will get any results as they will need account details among other things. Do not post those here.
    Twyla and Dude like this.
  7. amblyson2 New Member

There is no "in game" petition system. It redirects you to the website which insists on sending you an email which I have attempted multiple times A DAY now and have YET TO RECEIVE IN A WEEK. I asked in general chat many times if others have experienced this and received an overwhelming, resounding round of yes from many other folks who told me my best bet for any type of help was posting here. *sigh*
  8. amblyson2 New Member

Out of desperation, I also gave plenty of feedback today on the survey they asked us to take.
  9. Denmum Developer

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, the others are correct, and it is something that is handled by Customer Service, not the Devs.
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  10. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Hello! I am going to Private Message you so we can hopefully get this issue sorted for you!
    Kattt, Breanna, amblyson2 and 2 others like this.