Assassins and Poisons

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Ozryc, May 27, 2013.

1. Lempo Well-Known Member

Hmmm....

Feldon been talking to someone.
    Or maybe this is an agenda for his panel at SOE Live....
  2. Cruxifier Member

So - if poisons are useless, why not:
    1) remove them from game
    or
    2) fix them

I chose Assassin / alchemy in order to make my own poisons cause, well, I like the fact that I can stab mobs in the bag with a poison dripping dagger, and watch them twist and twirl in pain /me evil :)

But first I then learned that hemotoxin is not good, since the tics overwrite themselves (or something) and that caustic is better. And then I read this thread and learn basically - poisons suck.

Ain't that just great /sarcasm off
  3. Katanallama Well-Known Member

It's not that poisons are useless, it's that caustic and hemotoxin are useless.
  4. Praylor New Member

5. duckster Active Member

One would hope they review the damage and usefulness of poisons in AoM in november.

*Bump*
  6. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Feldon and duckster like this.
  7. duckster Active Member

Thanks for the link Neiloch, looks promising compared to what they are now. Perhaps adding a new type of poison would be nice too.
  8. Hammdaddy Active Member

Int line is like 10 potency, chill mane
  9. GIndotto Well-Known Member

They announced poison updates for AoM at SoE-Live. Not sure if anyone said that here already but I stay away from public forum banter reading.
  10. Neiloch Well-Known Member

16 actually, and its base, not 'potency' if the ranger AA for the poison is any indication. Xelgad said it would effect base damage on the poison itself before other stats are calculated.

Well its still about 300% better than any other EQ2 forum if you haven't checked in a while.
  11. Hammdaddy Active Member

Doesn't matter, it still wont beat out agi/sta/wis.
  12. GIndotto Well-Known Member

I <3 EQ2 forums, I was meaning to say I don't usually keep up with public forum assassin banter. Sorry I didn't type that very accurately haha!

Any way hopefully the new poison changes will be awesome !