Assassin Stealth Bug

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Mesander, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Mesander Member

Just wondering if there's been any mention of fixing the stealth issue when in combat. I've managed to reduce the hit rate of the issue with auto attack macros so it does perform better but its not fail proof. I've heard rumors of people being banned for complaining about this. Unless they were belligerent with a developer or another DB staff member I can't imagine that being the case. All I am saying is it would nice to see this fixed. I remember when this was not an issue and the gameplay was tons of fun for scouts.

Forgot to mention that I play on Kaladim TLE.
  2. Mesander Member

Ok my mistake...the first search didn't come up with anything. But after I tried just using "stealth" as a search I found this.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/invis-with-the-new-auto-attack-change.592093/

So I would assume there's no way the Dev team doesn't know about this. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  3. Seth Well-Known Member

Nah they ban people pretty frequently for asking legitimate questions, maybe the tone was off but you can expect a ban. And yeah from one assassin to another, i feel your pain.