Assassin noob question....trainer locations?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by ARCHIVED-Haavokk, Mar 16, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Haavokk Guest

I found an assassin trainer next to the freeport boat, but are there any others in the game?

Also, pertaining to master abilities and adepts. Are they only unlocked by level or can they be found also?

Sorry if I'm asking the abvious, I just can't find this info anywhere.
  2. ARCHIVED-EtoilePirate Guest

Just the one. And he carries all the skills through 70 (with the possible exception of the 50-60 DoF skills; I'm not sure about those) in their Apprentice II forms.

Adept I and Master I books come from chests. Any mob can drop any adept; Master books tend to come from named mobs, raids, certain dungeons, etc. Master II skills are certain upgrade options you're given at the x4 levels (14, 24, etc). As for unlocked by level, it's like this:

Levels 1-50, you get a skill (or sometimes two or three) automatically at the Apprentice I level when you ding. You can then buy and scribe the Apprentice II, or the Adept I, or get the Apprentice IV or Adept III crafted, or luck into the Master I. After level 50, you no longer receive skills on leveling, but must go and buy them all. Best way, I've found, is either to commission the Apprentice IV runes in advance (I had a jeweler guildie simply make me all the 51-60 Assassin App IVs at once), or to buy the App IIs and have them on hand. That way you scribe them when you ding and don't forget to get an upgrade! Of course, finding the Adept I or Master I is better, or having a rare to get crafted into the Adept III, but that's hardly possible right away at every level.