(Assassin) Casting order

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by BudZiiH, Jan 11, 2017.

1. BudZiiH New Member

Hello,

New with the purple runes (Reset and Ravaging), It completely changes my usual casting order... + I understand now that the right side prestige is necessary for CB until you have 4k + CB self buffed. (I always played left side)

Back in the game for a few weeks now.

Can a good parsing assassin share his casting order?

Thank you in advance for your help.
  2. eelf Member

I think it's time that the EQ staff comes up with that kind of stuff. A website for starters of each class, WoW does it, why wouldnt we? We should somehow have more information on how to play all classes. The forums are old and you cannot find any informations anywhere, Current info that is. Ima help you a bit here:

Assuming you got the ehterreal runes:

On short fight:
    -All 4 buffs + charm buffs
    -2 Debuffs: Caltrops and Torture
    -Crippling Strike then your PFT chain or IPS chain (you should be able to fit everything in with no lag)

On longer fights: (Assuming you are left prestige)
    -2 buffs: Honed Reflexes and Deadly focus
    -2 Debuffs
    -Shadow, Death Mark, debuffs CAs, Dagger storms, Shadowstep and then the rest of the CA by highest damage
    -IPS chain
    -IF you get a reset, exacting + fronload + charm buffs (potency buffs or fervor)then Crippling strile followed by PFT chain. (by then you will have enough increments on you to benifit the potency increase which is on the 12th backstab) (Meanwhile, because of Frontload, there a lot of chances that your Ravaging effect might kick in)

I am not including Ascension spells in there.

I made this message fast maybe im forgetting something but again...i cant believe NO ONE answered you. Not even the EQ 2 support. Everything seems to be dying in this game....Skyfre is almost dead.... Merge AB with Skyfire perhaps....

@Budziih: Add me on SKyfire if you want: Eelf.
  3. eelf Member

Cant find the edit button...but to add, always hit daggerstorms and your shadow when it's up, might be always your biggest DPS in your parse.
  4. Ozryc Active Member

Thanks, been looking for similar info