Aspiring Authors and book writers!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Quiarrah, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Hi! My name's Quiarrah. I also am known as Bellatryx. Remember when Bellatryx asked for help with her soon-to-be-unveiled new house? Well . . . October is fast approaching and I still need help with BOOKS!
    (Thank you to all who brought in Actors, blank books and helped to decorate. It is very much appreciated!)
    I only have 2 months . . . now I need some books written! PLEASE . . .

Mysteries
    Murder Mysteries
    Love stories
    Poetry
    Cook Books

I will pretty much take anything at this point!

All the books are outside. Just Pick a book and start filling it up! (If you want to place it, you can do that too!)

I am on the THURGADIN Server. Qeynos side.

Message me here with the following:
    Your characters name (so I can give you access and tell you which house)
    What kind of topic you intend to write about. (I would hate to have 20 cook books and only 1 mystery and nothing else!)

The deadline is OCTOBER . . . . (I wanted to Unveil it October 31 . . hence the MURDER mystery . . . but we also have the NOTD contest which this house will be entered in. That's why it is so secretive! So If you are not entering NOTD but would LIKE to. . . here's your chance! Write a book and become an Author! I will reward you Well!)
    Lovingly yours. . .
    Quiarrah/Bellatryx
  2. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Lojaak only knows one recipe, and it involves dipping ratonga in cheese. Else I'd help :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

I could copy my book in my An Erolissi Villa. It's just a cheap romance story pertaining to the house actors in my house, though, but is written in a way it could be used as a stand-alone book. :D
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Great hon! I just messaged you . . . will give you access today!
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I did your access hon
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Book has been written and placed. :)
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thanks hon!
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

1 book down. . . 20 - some-odd to go . ..
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  9. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

This is such a fun idea. I'm going to brainstorm up something to write for your books.
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thanks hon . . Much appreciated. Let me know who I should give access to
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Bump (*ALRIGHT . . can't undo the the stupid strikethrough. . . arrrrggghhhh*)
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

*sending back to page 1*
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

It is now September 1.
    If you don't plan to enter a house for the NOTD contest . . Come write for ME. Pick a book and start writing something. . . Scary. . . maybe a gruesome cookbook (but not TOO gruesome. Don't want to see you on an episode of "Criminal Minds!)
    I will reward all who help me in anyway I can.
    Thank you . .
    *bump*
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

****top****
  15. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hmm I would have thought it not so difficult to have your request filled. I am surprised more people have not stepped forward with offers to include their own player-made books. I hope you are able to get all the books you require.
  16. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I know Merriel. . . I'm kind of disappointed.
  17. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

*********bump******************
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Original poetry/songs/etc., or other sources as long as we acknowledge their origins? :)

I gotta admit, I'm tapped out on creativity at the moment, but I've been listening to a bit of filk music recently...at least two things would be quite applicable for a spooky setting (though I should probably run one of 'em past you for approval; it's kind of...gruesome). ;)

And I like to publicize the stuff as much as possible... ;->

If not feasible, I think I could dredge up something from the crusted-over deeps; no guarantee as to quality, though. ;)

Uwk
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Okay, I'll need access to your place? As Intheam (basically, "In the a.m.," as in not in the evening). :)

And yeah, I finally whipped up something original. Based on an old nightmare/freak out of my own... ;)

And just out of curiosity, which house is it in? :confused:

Uwk
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I will be away from my computer today, but I'll be back Sunday night. :)

Uwk