Ascendant Necklace Of Kunark

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Heck62, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Heck62 Active Member

I got the Necklace of Kunark and can't upgrade it.When I right click it says an Upgraded version Is available I go to the merchant and it's not on the list.If It can't be upgraded when traded or sold that tag needs to be removed.
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

Yea it's a bit misleading. Completing the final meta collection seems to be what unlocks the purchasable upgrade from the vendor, not simply having possession of the necklace.
  3. Wurm Well-Known Member

It shouldn't be able to be sold, period.
    captainbeatty451 and Snikkety like this.
  4. Dinger Member

If you buy it from someone else you can't upgrade it... only if you did the collection yourself.
  5. Minimme Member

Just bought one and was waiting for mail to buy ascendant version and it did not happend - i just wasted almost million of plat for useless trash item. What can i do? unattune and sell to other person who don't know if description says you can buy upraged version it is not true, this is really disappointing to waste so much time and money and only chance to return some is to fool another person?
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

You got a nice 20 resolve item from broker. Necklace of Kunark has almost 1200 potency too, So be happy, finnish your collection to upgrade or wait for a T4 necklace eg Necklace of the Nightmare Warden .
  7. Minimme Member

I am playing on healer and for doing epic quest you get better item with procs for free.
  8. Suraklin Member

What collection rewards this and the upgraded unlock?
  9. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

That item you get can go in either finger or neck.. It's good to put in neck if you don't have the ascended one already, however it is not better than that.

It's the final reward from completing ALL the collections in the expac