Art- Crazed Mount Rant! BLARG!

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Katanallama, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Maybe we can hop around the threads through the ethernere and find some.
  2. Rimmy New Member

Pretty sure we can blame the Iksar for the lack of chickens......:rolleyes:
    ttobey likes this.
  3. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Froglok is a good substitute...noms.
    Selaphor likes this.
  4. Katz Well-Known Member

I think chickens should be introduced in the next expansion. They could be explained as mutated avian species.
  5. Louly Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    This is a pet in Aion but he flys with his ears :D
  6. aspekx Well-Known Member

7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm working on Player Chickens now.
    Katz, Avahlynn, Sigrdrifa and 3 others like this.
  8. Karsa Active Member

As long as next mounts look better than Ragefire x2 mount unless u like pretty like a bull-dog..
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I have no idea what this means.
    aspekx likes this.
  10. Karsa Active Member

The last couple couple mounts in game have looked terrible, flying mounts., esp sokokar mounts.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The Sokokar is one of my favorites, sorry you didn't like it.
    Katz and Shmogre like this.
  12. Foretold Well-Known Member

Huh... I think the sokokar are really cool looking...
    aspekx, ttobey and Shmogre like this.
  13. Katanallama Well-Known Member

^ You mean second favorite to the rabbit mount, right? :)
    Sokokar mount I did like Halikus being all orange and junk, but reindeer > Halikus.
    Shmogre and ttobey like this.
  14. aspekx Well-Known Member

honestly, i was a bit thrown off by them. but after really looking at them, i think they are kinda cool. especially the fact that they are so different looking. i dont feel like im looking at a mod of a horse/dragon/wolf/etc.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

16. Mae- Well-Known Member

WTB Hobbit sized mounts. There hasn't been a "normal" sized mount since wargs came into the game in EOF. They've just gotten bigger and bigger. They're neat and detailed and stuff, but just... ginormous. And I don't like any of the disc/carpet mounts because i hate the squat you do on them. All my toons use flying wings to avoid the appearance of all other mounts, but I'd love to have a cool looking mount that didn't fill 3/4 of my screen when flying.
  17. Calthine Well-Known Member

ttobey likes this.
  18. GrouchyMouse Active Member

EEE! Tobey Tobey TOOOBBEEYY!!
    I was on my Drinal raid mount Eikrakis of the Moon, first in a long while, and noticed the change in the leg placement on my High Elf. EE! Thank you! I saw how the legs will go out as they were when the mount does the wing flap, but then they settle back to their new resting spot.

Now, if only that leg setting could be for the sokokars and a few others with odd leg placing.

Oh, oh, and the flying horse mount from Demitrik's...please? A flying horse less bulky?

Thank you again!
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It's not just on the reindeer, a few more got fixed because they share the same mount stance, but I'm not sure if that Sokokars use that one.
  20. Tabri Well-Known Member

Can we get a squirrel flyer mount that looks just like the squirrel gilder mount that i have already you wouldnt even need to put wings on it just make it fly like is? I love this mount but cant use him because he cant be put into the appearance slot due to my stat mount being a flyer and in the main slot. I just want to fly on my squirrel :)

[IMG]
    Merriel and Kuulei like this.