Armorer hit points increase after each combine

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Tommara, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Tommara Active Member

About 14,000 hp after making 8 items. Is this supposed to happen? If so, gonna carry around a portal forge.
  2. Erevis Cale Member

Noticed this on my armorer as well. He ended up gaining around 20k hp and 200 MA until I zoned. Not sure if it is with every type of combine or just the refined crafted armor though since he gained the hp/ma from crafting refined armor.
  3. Tommara Active Member

Yeah, I was crafting refined armor too. I compared notes with my husband's weaponsmith, and he wasn't gaining hp but wasn't using purified rares either.
  4. Tommara Active Member

Confirmed that it happens with my tailor also when making an item with purified rares. Both are level 95 crafters.
  5. Terrogaunt Developer

Whoops! My bad. Fix incoming on this one :)
  6. Juraviel Active Member

Happened with my Weaponsmith too last week. I thought it was a glitch and never bothered to mention it.
  7. Kinya Active Member

Terrogaunt, are you our new tradeskills developer? Because I see you replying to tradeskills problems more often than our official tradeskills dev Omougi, which is zero replies...
    Anyway thanks for all the help, but is there any slight chance tradeskillers will get real dev back? We really miss Domino...
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

Even though this is a bug some form of endurance reward for good tradeskilling makes even Adventurere's have a reason to really try tradeskilling. I love what Experimentations have provided especially in difficulty now that I am used to it. Though the HP+ was unintended the idea behind such a reward is interesting.
  9. Terrogaunt Developer

Nah, I'm a programmer. I don't make the writs or anything. :p
    I just happened to implement some new functionality for tradeskills, so I'm watching to make sure that they work and fixing as needed.