Armorer Essentials vol 100

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by gaymer77, May 3, 2017.

1. gaymer77 Active Member

Where do I get this book from? My guild's book vendor doesn't sell it and I don't see them on the broker.
  2. Enoibia Well-Known Member

According to my brilliant google skills, all tradeskill essential books are purchasable from the recipe vendors. I can't remember if you need to actually be level 100 in the specific tradeskill for the book to show up.
  3. Sennae Active Member

Look at the top of the essentials list rather than under 99.
  4. gaymer77 Active Member

I've been to the vendor in both my Guild Hall and Neriak and neither place sells the ESSENTIALS book for 100. I have the filters on for outleveled & unavailable so only books I can learn show up. They did however have the ADVANCED book which I learned when I hit 100. I've also checked the broker and its not on there either.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Is it a specific item you are looking to craft? There are some level 100 books from Maldura (they aren't straightforward Armorer Essentials) and there are some KA essentials as well.

KA's name is Bloody Tooth Armoring Essentials (level 100)
    Maldura's book is Deepforge Armoring Essentials (level 100)

Also double checked recipe vendor, there is an Armorer Essentials Volume 100. I am actually a resident of Neriak, the recipe merchant does have the book. (npc Dilxena D'Xeep)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Have you tried unclicking the filter boxes?
    I find they don't seem to be doing what I would expect, clicking in outleveled hides Armorer Essentials 100, though maybe that hides both outleveled and already scribed books.
    I doubt it would make any difference but you could try the recipe sellers in the other cities, Qeynos would be the only one that would be hard to get to, the recipe sellers themselves don't care whether you are good or evil.
    The books should be tradable, you could see if somebody can buy you one, they would have to be a level 100 armorer of course.
    Xianthia likes this.
  7. gaymer77 Active Member

UGH apparently I have learned it. Ok I guess my problem is when I go to do lvl 100 rush orders its asking for Splitron recipes. Where do I get these things from? I've learned all the tradeskill vendor recipes from the guild hall/Neriak.
  8. gaymer77 Active Member

AH HA! Did some googling myself and found that its from the book Deepforge Armoring Essentials. But the problem is I can't seem to find where to get that book. Anyone know?
  9. gaymer77 Active Member

Ok further investigation revealed this is found in Maldura (wherever that is) sold by Thalnor of the Deepforge Founders for
    10 Coin of the Grand Artificer each (advanced & essentials books). Now my question is where is this place and how do I get faction with Deepforge Founders to buy them?
  10. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Maldura is the city in Terrors of Thalumbra expac. You get faction by doing the crafting questline and crafting writs there, IIRC.
    Shmogre and Xianthia like this.
  11. Katz Well-Known Member

12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can talk to the tradeskill NPC in Maldura and get all of her quests for the whole week and work on them as you can so you do not have to run back and forth.

Cyrrena
    Shmogre likes this.