Armor Quests 1-6 Completed

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-Lawman, Nov 30, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Lawman Guest

Ok... got the set.

Now, does anyone else think they got the Steel Vanduard and the Quested Armor graphics backwards?

I mean, with the vanguard, you actually LOOK like a paladin.. The quested stuff looks like it was crafted by some drunk level 10 Artisan..

If the stats werent so good, Id just go back to the vanduard for its looks..

-Law
  2. ARCHIVED-Dankster Guest

I could not agree with you more. With my slow PC I have to turn alot of the graphics down, and with this quested armor, it looks like rawhide to me. Steel on the otherhand still looks cool, even with many of my settings on low. So yeah, I think we got hosed in the look of our quested armor.
    Message Edited by Dankster on 11-30-2004 11:23 AM
  3. ARCHIVED-Tomodachi Guest

Perhaps our L30+ quested armor will look better... It's a bit hard to justify making us look soooper Uber when we're not even half way through the level progression yet.
  4. ARCHIVED-Theory Guest

what lvl can i use the arms legs and breastplate .. i noticed the boots and everyone above were red untill i dinged 21 now i can wear the boots but i havnt had the chance to peek at the arms legs or breastplate to see if i can wear if i finnished the quests tonight .. could someone fill me in ?
  5. ARCHIVED-Sunstalker Guest

Half way? Were not even 1/8th of the way. Remember this game has been designed for 200 levels so if your at 25th now you have a LONG way to go.
  6. ARCHIVED-Theory Guest

ok ok easy now .. the 200 lvl concept is still just a concept .. lets stick to what we know .. and we know lvl 50 atm is highest planed lvl we can attain
  7. ARCHIVED-Kriterian Guest

The shoulders require level 22, the legs require level 23, and the breastplate requires level 24.
    Message Edited by Kriterian on 11-30-2004 02:41 PM
  8. ARCHIVED-Lawman Guest

Then why let us buy cheap crap from a vendor that looks better?
    -Law
  9. ARCHIVED-Dyvanos Guest

You said it yourself, it's cheap crap. You can always have an armorer put you together some carbonite vanguard with stats nearly equivalent to the quest armor, but even I'd charge you 8~10GP for a full set. Most people don't even have close to that kind of money. Quest armor is free and quite easy to get, so in essence you get what you pay for.