Armor Crates randomisation broken?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Falken, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Falken New Member

I'm wondering if anyone has received a none weapon damage armor version from quest armor crates? for the past 10+ groups every single member and every single crate has yielded weapon damage armor. we haven't seen any potency+crit bonus variants or tank armor.

Cheers
  2. Anunnaki Active Member

I still havent seen Tank armor either. Only WDB armor. Also, why give Armor crates for Heroic Zones and not for Event Heroic zones?
    Jrel and Ajjantis like this.
  3. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Itemization is real bad. Its like 50 % done only.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

RNG is just rude.. last expac my warden always got brawler gear.. this time she's getting mostly wdb gear. RNG is just like that. :)
  5. Malleria Well-Known Member

Been seeing a mixture of potency and wdb gear mostly. Last night I finally saw a tank piece on my bruiser. Feels like they've weighted it against tank gear this time around, cause my inq has had similar results (only one piece of tank gear out of a couple dozen crates).

I agree that event heroics should give armor crates too.
  6. Thand Well-Known Member

i see Cb and pot gear drop all the time. For tanks. On my conj all i get is Wdb gear If i get another Lava crafters robe of Many foes i will be sick (
  7. Xiatoris Member

Aren't there two separate armor sets with WDB and whatnot? That probably accounts for why you're seeing more WDB armor overall. One of the WDB sets seems to focus on multi-attack while the other focuses on attack speed and other bonuses. Broken? Nah. Imbalanced? Possibly. Thank goodness you can cannibalize those armor pieces huh?
  8. Wurm Well-Known Member

I keep getting items I can't use on my class... which I do not remember happening in ToV, Can we cannibalize an item that isn't for our class to get what we want as well?
  9. Xiatoris Member

You can cannibalize any of the "visible armor" pieces that you get. You can not cannibalize non-visible slot items however. If you are getting items that your CLASS can NOT use, I'd bug report it. That seems really strange... can you cite an example perhaps?
  10. Wurm Well-Known Member

I received bracers yesterday for a Warden on my Paladin. I'll see if its still the the guild ui list because I crushed it as soon as I saw it.