Aria of magic bug

Discussion in 'Troubador' started by ARCHIVED-Rhavin, Mar 30, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Rhavin Guest

Keep forgetting to petition this: Aria of magic drops every time I die. Its the newest version, expert spell and
    it started I think after I put on red adorn Focus Aria of magic. This really sucks when you die in raid and you
    have to recast the song again (i know... it used to be much, much worse).
  2. ARCHIVED-Artalis the Elder Guest

Yep I /bugged it, but for the life of me I can't figure out what is causing it. Sometimes it doesn't happen, sometimes it does.
  3. ARCHIVED-nemesis4714 Guest

im pretty sure the scout t2 boots causing it, with the 3 % reuse for group when aria is casted.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rhavin Guest

Hanari@Nagafen wrote:
    No im wearing different boots and still get the bug. And like the above writer it seems a bit random when it drops. Im not using
    marrows song either. Like i said its probably related to red adorns that has to do with boosting aria.
  5. ARCHIVED-Artalis the Elder Guest

Nope still wearing TSO T4 boots and it bugs out on me in Palace all the time.
  6. ARCHIVED-Sreneth Guest

Just returning after a couple of months off, kids and such....
    Is the fact that the focus effects on Bard T4 armor not effecting Aria of Magic 6 working as intended? As well as the mythical?
    Do we get upgrades that fix this at later level?

If this is already posted, just point me in that direction, thanks!
  7. ARCHIVED-Artalis the Elder Guest

The new red adornments purchasable in Paineel for 10p and 5 raid shards replace the old set bonuses. So yes, working as intended. The mythical effect works on all versions of the spell as far as I know. If it doesn't the buff that you get when you absorb your myth does.
  8. ARCHIVED-Sreneth Guest

Kiki@Guk wrote:
    Thanks!