Are You Ready for Visions of Vetrovia?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Nov 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

LOL what? AoM is the last expac they can access for free. FTP accounts can play any expansion they've bought after AoM.
    Tkia, Siren, Xianthia and 1 other person like this.
  2. Laaw Well-Known Member

what about my copper acct. ?
  3. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Nooooo!
    If only you could hold off just 3 more days, then I could buy the standard edition exclusively for the pre-order pet on my primary sub'd acct. Sadly, not able to justify the full price expense since I am no where near ready to adventure into this content (I am sooo many expansions behind doing adventuring content). However, last month, I did buy it for my secondary sub'd account because my primary already has the most CE/PE mercs & mounts, lol.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

As many have already mentioned, if you buy VoV, you get access to that content even if you are ftp.

Regarding your comment, "no silver accounts anymore"? It is true that you cannot purchase Silver anymore, but my two main accounts are still flagged as silver whenever I need to suspend my subscription. However, according to https://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Membership_Matrix_(EQ2) the only difference from ftp is that silver gets to buy as many items from the broker as they want. Disappointing that I cannot at least research one tier higher spells than ftp.
    Breanna and Siren like this.
  5. Backstabbber Member

6. Celestia Well-Known Member

Every sports event ever: LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

Daybreak: ARE YOU READY TO R- oh wait, nevermind.
    Wannasticku, Ronoc and ConcealFate like this.
  7. Siren Well-Known Member

Looks like it's Daybreak that wasn't ready, actually. ;)
  8. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

Been Ready but tired of hearing folks in general chat whine about this and that,,, like its effecting everyones playing time which things do attend to happen but taking down the server so fast without a warning isnt good for business
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.