Are they ever going to fix summoner dumfire pets?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-joseph, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-joseph Guest

i mean come on SOE why give us dumbfire pets and than not let us use them in raids?
    SF content raid mobs are AOE heavy encounters. please for the love of god make our dumbfire pets aoe immune. i mean whats the hold up and the problem? you said you were goign to do this 6 months ago.
    as a necro with 3 dumbfires its like 3 spells that are worthless in raids. whats the logic in it? to make it less fun?
    not to say our dumbfires are good anyway vampirism must be broke this cant be a serious attmept at a spell. what does it have 2 hp?
    blighted horde at master 90 is a joke. 3 blind undead temp pets, that cant hit the broad side of a barn.
    and why dont they have any crit chance? and why at level 90 do they get one shotted to aoes from mobs 10 levels below them? let alone raid mobs aoe's
    same goes for undead horde. dead in seconds in a aoe fight in any sf raid zone.
    and why does empower minion not work on our dumbfires? i remeber it use to . oh was blighted horde doign to much damage? lol ,id love to see empower minion on dumfires.
    how hard is it to make them aoe immune? or give them more hp? or even make them more insteresting.
    and 2 words ooze crawler .. your kidding right? no necro uses this. why not jsut remove from the necro tree OR make it a dumbifre or pet buff. its embrassing soe get this stuff figured out please.