Are there any Wardens with a lot of points in or maxed out Intelligence lines?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Chondrichtheyia, Jul 23, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-gitano Guest

Infusion procs from necro and conjuror pets.
    In Groups/Raids a good way to made infusion proc a lot its just "spam" group heals when nukes/CAs not up, group regen, group heal or even group cures, who cares if none need a cure or a heal ? :D u can use even the water breath spell ;) The good part abouth that damage proc its you are doing damage AND healing at same time :) I not have the STR druid line, me STA/INT but got the 75% melee crit from EOF, i use nukes and autoattack instead of CAs. Like to have have all crits: heal crits, spell crits and melee crits.
  2. ARCHIVED-Loeke Guest

I am semi-fully spec'd as a stormcaller 4-4-8-8-1. As stats become less important in higher tiers, I have respec'd to redistribute achievement points away from those stats. I think that stormcaller is great for wardens who like to solo and group, but may rarely raid. In my experience, infusion just gets in the way in a raid, you usually piss off some wandering mob, although they've recently fixed infusion somewhat you are usually just wasting your mana in a raid situation. Wardens, of course, have better mana conservation than most priest classes, an advantage that is confounded by infusion in many cases, even when grouping. It's really a situational thing, I'd turn it on only if you're soloing or your group needs some extra dps (e.g. guardian, paladin, illusionist, dirge, monk and you) I find that the most useful aspect of the stormcaller line is the bonus to crit damage, and the bonus to disruption/focus etc. If you couple the bonus to focus with infusion and Wild Regeneration (4th level agility-line power that makes your heals recharge faster) you can have decent damage output when you solo or partner,although matching a fury is really never easy for us wolfies :(
  3. ARCHIVED-gitano Guest

Sorry but u have no clue at all abouth infussion when RAID, looks like you not used infusion at all on raids. U c'ant pull agro on infussion on wandering mobs in a raid, NEVER, cause to get in range to infusion HIT a mob you have to be really close, hence allready agroed mob. Wasting mana on infussion ? lol wath its a waste its save the mana doing NOTHING, infusion only drains mana when DO DAMAGE, so its not wasted AT ALL. In the game there its some ppl who spam spells/CAs and use the mana/power and there its some ppl who save the mana doing nothing. Its the difference on good players Vs bad players. Look at that parses, from a single raid fight and from a entire Emerald Halls run and please tell my raid leader i am wasting my power on Infusion, thx. [IMG] [IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

[p]/runs to respec INT. [/p][p]That's amazing, Gitana.[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-GinFan Guest

[p]Yes, thx for the parse Gitana. I've been thinking about making this switch for a while, and that's the push I needed. [/p][p]Ive spent most my time with Animalist and Serenist. I tried trading Serenist for Naturalist, but decided being a melee Warden made me a less attentive healer during raids. Trading Serenist for Stormcaller might be the compromise I'm looking for :)[/p][p]I'm unwilling to give up Animalist because I love having maxed Wild Regeneration, and since I'm almost there anyway, I add Tortiose Shell which is handy thing to have as well.[/p][p]Serenist vs. Stormcaller (purely my opinions here)[/p][p]+Sta vs. +Int (winner Stormcaller)[/p][p]Debuffs vs. Melee Attack (Debuffing a raid monster would rank higher if it wasn't usually done by somebody else by the time healing is stabilized)[/p][p]16% (max) heal crit vs. 28% (max) damage crit (fairly equal in my book since I like to heal first, dps second, but the extra 12% gives a slight edge to Stormcaller)[/p][p]proc stun immunity vs. extra disruption/ordination/focus (odds of proc happening at the right time so small, I'd say Stormcaller wins)[/p][p]Serenity vs. Infusion (I'd say Serenity if the recast wasn't so slow, as is, due to its situational use and slow timer, I'm leaning towards Stormcaller)[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

Gitana@Runnyeye wrote:
    Thanx for the info on what pets do proc it ... you are refering to their single pets? , not the swarm pets?
    And for group spells ... I put my lower teir group heals ,cure,ward on the hot bar too (oh ya ...didnt think of the group water breath)
    And off the subject ....Im curious why you would spend all those points on CA's and not use them ... The 75% mele crits just doest seem worth it ...especially unsupported by the druid str line . The real Boon (pun intended) from mele is the free healing IMO.
  7. ARCHIVED-gitano Guest

Yup the main pets, not work on any swarm pet of any class Skivley101 wrote:
    Not use CAs cause on that setup (on no STR line) i do more damage on nukes, its a lot easy gear up on INT (700+ int solo easy), and also there its more gear on procs who benefits from spells and not from combat arts. If u plain to go melee u need to choose the melee rewards like the freethinkers league set, etc.. etc.. I was STR/STA on the 75% melee crit and used CAs before, and was doing more damage vs the current template (the part i miss more from STR atm its the % double attack) but not liked it at end cause for raids the CAs only had a use for me on trash mobs and when did the Pumpkin Head Horseman, in any other difficult fight i have no chance at all to use CAs, so i prefer have maxed spell crits, that way at least i can do "a bit" damage on adds (avatar fights) getting off AEs at range. Crap DPS on that fights anyways cause me 90% time healing/curing, but for me its better 200dps on one of those fights helping on adds Vs the zero benefit from CAs. When i respecced from STR to INT i just left the 75% melee crit alone, cause to be honest the rest of the EOF AAs are all useless for raiding. I played on the old KB/root inmune (its bleh), had full cures line and shater infections (its bleh) etc.. etc.. well at least i tryed but are not worth it at all. The warden cures line was the more promising line at EOF start but ended to be the more worst cures line off all healer classes. I only keep from cures line 5 points at arcane and 5 at trauma and cause need to spend the points somewhere... At least on the hight melee crits i get benefit when autoattack on trash, on a long delay weapon like the vrasakin club. If u got the Enhanced Spores and Bat u got allready all "healing" related benefits from EOF aas, and are not really heal benefits, just buffs enhancers, that and the enhanced SOW its the only things other ppl gonna notice at all. Its sad but true the only thing u gonna be asked for the eof line its the SOW :(
  8. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

[p]You bring up an interesting point Gitano ... Just respec the druid line ... it will make the most impact on healing ... and leave the warden line alone. [/p][p]Im gona respec tonight for a raid in Labs ... Still having the CA's with a healing spec isnt going to matter much ...I think im going to take Agi/Sta though, What do you think ?[/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-Frametree Guest

What about breaking mez? Does it do that?
  10. ARCHIVED-gitano Guest

yup can break a mezz can made coffins in last named in FTH explode too :p just need to toggle off or on when need :)
  11. ARCHIVED-gitano Guest

Agi its only good for the Ae inmune, i got atm STA and INT but if my raid leader tell me whe need one more AE avoid i just respect in next minute :D have a really good use if our raid need it.
  12. ARCHIVED-Loeke Guest

gitano said: Sorry but u have no clue at all abouth infussion when RAID, looks like you not used infusion at all on raids. U c'ant pull agro on infussion on wandering mobs in a raid, NEVER, cause to get in range to infusion HIT a mob you have to be really close, hence allready agroed mob. Wasting mana on infussion ? lol wath its a waste its save the mana doing NOTHING, infusion only drains mana when DO DAMAGE, so its not wasted AT ALL. In the game there its some ppl who spam spells/CAs and use the mana/power and there its some ppl who save the mana doing nothing. Its the difference on good players Vs bad players. Look at that parses, from a single raid fight and from a entire Emerald Halls run and please tell my raid leader i am wasting my power on Infusion, thx. Ok, firstly I specified that infusion used to aggro unwanted mobs before a recent update, those words represent a subtle part of English speech, a language which you seem to have a tenuous grasp on anyway. Secondly, what I was trying to say about infusion is not that it uses mana that I'd rather horde , but instead mana that I would use on healing exclusively. I was speaking more about grouping, as I said, I don't raid much. In a group, infusion, before the patch, would attack a non-targeted enemy seemingly at random, demezzing left and right, whereas now, it will damage the enemy you yourself are targeting. That said, in a group where you are the only healer, your mana is better spent on something else. I mean, try doing Unrest with infusion activated. Even in a raid, while infusion may do 15% of your damage, or whatever, it's still 15% of a warden's damage, and not all wardens have the 700+ intelligence necessary to yield such impressive numbers. I'm sure you do very well in raids, but I'm speaking more about pre-70 gaming, which for many people is the better part thereof. As you may or may not have realized, the original poster said he was a level 29 warden with 20 something aa's. I was trying to respond to his question.
  13. ARCHIVED-gitano Guest

Loeke wrote:
    my english its crap yeah not my first language, but u stiill have no clue at all abouth infussion on RAIDS, at least i know how to read my own language :D

maybe u re-read it again IN RED at get a clue. if u only know abouth groups and solo, fair enought, but just dont speak on things u have no clue, saying infussion its a waste of power in a raid its just dumb, and only a dumb player can get agro of a roamer in a RAID even on the OLD infussion cause the range its really low.
  14. ARCHIVED-Loeke Guest

Ok seriously, that's what I was talking about dude. I made a qualified claim. I didn't say it was a waste of mana in an objective sense, I said it was a waste of mana in my opinion, especially because I specc'd for wisdom. I just have stormcaller so I can get the extra focus, and enough dps to solo occasionally. No one wants to listen to us squabble,so let's get back on track and cut the personal attacks before someone reports you.:thumbdown:
  15. ARCHIVED-Echgar Guest

Too late. :) Less squabbling and more constructive discussion would be good though. Let's be constructive and respectful of each other without the insults please.
  16. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

Gitana@Runnyeye wrote:
    [p]well i did find the tortise shell usefull on the end of vyemm ...but that was about it .... couldve made it without im sure. [/p][p]And out of curiosity i went and speced Agi/Int ... The infusion does proc off of a charmed pet , So i guess any pet that has a pet bar will do it.[/p][p]But After commin from a mele spec ...I feel totally gimped :-? [/p]
  17. ARCHIVED-gitano Guest

Skivley my opinion its u need to find the AAs more useful for your raid (each one its different), wath i mean its if our raid its progressing and the main tank still not geared up to much, the druid need to go full defensive, heal crits from STA and the AE avoid from AGI sounds the best option. The templates to do dps are just for when our raid progressed on content, the tanks get all the good gear, and our heals start to become useless, so druids to no stand there doing nothing just take the melee lines or the int line to go dps. Usually when new content comes our raid need all the healing power and utility from the warden, but when our raid its doing the same content allready learned its when the warden can relax and go to the dps templates. in my opinion the only line who i never gonna dismiss its the STA line, i dont care if can do 500 or 1000 dps but i dont want loss the heal crits at all :) cause when fight hard mobs i want all crit heal i can have from AAs and gear. Even the melee druids change gear and go to a defenssive healing role when fight hard mobs :wink:
  18. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

[p]Perfect Post, Gitana...well said. Bored Wardens have good tanks.[/p]
  19. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

Arielle Nightshade wrote:
    [p] Yes ...And us boring forum posters can thank Tunare we have you Arie ...[/p][p]I liked your post on the old growth redwoods :-D[/p][p]To Gitana : Ive been specing around quite a bit for the Halibut ... Just getting back into raiding actually with this new guild im in that has scheduled raids with non guild members . So I have no idea who's going to show up.[/p][p]{Did anybody else notice we get 5 respecs on the warden tree also ? ... or am I just that slow}[/p][p]So I think im going to go with Sta,Int .... Cures & Reformation ... try that out for awhile and see how its works. And when im feeling totally gimped mele wise ...Ill just go play my 27 Zerker.[/p][p]By the way , You type english well enough for those who read to understand it. I would just suggest dont let this forum start to sound like the Hissy KItty Fury Forum...lol ;) I speak from experience, Ive been warned by a few mods for all kinds of crazy stuff and actually banned once.[/p]
  20. ARCHIVED-Veedublya Guest

Sigh, too bad they let you back ;)