are the login servers down?

Discussion in 'Connection Support' started by ARCHIVED-PeterJohn, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-KindredHeart Guest

Silents wrote:
    Woah seriously - anyone able to check EQ1? It would be horrific if something actually happened to the building itself. EEeekkk twitch twitch.
  2. ARCHIVED-colleen Guest

For automatic login attempts, enable username and password saving and hold down enter in the station launcher.
  3. ARCHIVED-InTristin Guest

EQ1 is down as well. I think it's all SOE games.
  4. ARCHIVED-Vicotnik82 Guest

So can we have xp week instead of weekend as a kiss and make up for servers being down?
  5. ARCHIVED-Saleane Guest

A TSR replied at the start of the issue. So SOE San Francisco is still there.
  6. ARCHIVED-KindredHeart Guest

Thank you for playing ... your "automatic" fix only goes through the login servers twice.
  7. ARCHIVED-paperdoll Guest

KindredHeart wrote:
    I use the launcher and I can't get into my account to try ANY of the games. Errors says "Server Timeout" after about one second of trying to log me in.
  8. ARCHIVED-Silents Guest

Ya dont have to use launcher for vanguard. It just wont show any toons ya have
  9. ARCHIVED-colleen Guest

KindredHeart wrote:
    Keep holding down enter :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Vaeluur Guest

Maybe at Fan Faire this year we can get enough people together to have them listen to us on simple requests like a working network status page, or maybe updates, however brief, when no one can log in?

Yeah, like I am going to hold my breath for that one. The only people that seemed to get real answers at the last FF were the fanboys and girls that asked nice questions. At least in all the pannels that I sat through.
  11. ARCHIVED-Talazar Guest

Bingo@Butcherblock wrote:
    A TSR replied to the login issue that was happening two days ago.
    This is a new issue.
  12. ARCHIVED-KindredHeart Guest

colleen wrote:
    "Holding down enter" = manual intervention (i.e. not automatic).
  13. ARCHIVED-paperdoll Guest

Silents wrote:
    I think the point is, it's not the games, it's the log-in servers... someone a while back stated that 3 people in their guild were online waiting for the raid, while the rest were unable to log in.
  14. ARCHIVED-Silents Guest

and my trouble started at 10 am soo i hate to see what they lost as far as in game time recorded
  15. ARCHIVED-Rasaraja Guest

I cannot login either.
  16. ARCHIVED-Dessellion4 Guest

Add me to the list. Can't get in to either Splitpaw or Beta. Luckily just had a lovely Valentine's Day lunch with half a bottle of wine so unusually mellow about the situation. Just gonna watch some more footy.
  17. ARCHIVED-colleen Guest

KindredHeart wrote:
    Oh sorry, I forgot to mention my automatic paperweight...
  18. ARCHIVED-Saleane Guest

Reckless@Butcherblock wrote:
    So what exactally is the reason for using an old thread that is resolved?
  19. ARCHIVED-kecio Guest

20. ARCHIVED-Talazar Guest

If it makes any difference there are 3 or 4 other (newer) threads. This one is just by far the longest.