Are NoTD candy affected by all-access?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by I like bears, Sep 24, 2015.

1. I like bears Member

Yeah I know Halloween isn't here yet but I was wondering if the double tokens perk from being a member affects candy drops.

I remember getting the "you coulda gotten bla bla if you were a member..." on Frostfell and some other events but I'm wondering if it affects NoTD candy drops. Might subscribe in October if it does.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

It's never affected the dropped candies in the past. As far as I know they are labeled as crafting components, not tokens (though the candy corn can be spent and others converted to candy corn). There are some quests you can choose candy corn as an option this year, but I did not so I'm not sure if it will double those quest rewards.

It's on test right now and as of today when I was playing there I was getting singles and doubles sometimes of candies, with no mentioned doubling of the drops (as a member it tells us that You got an extra <> due to being a member where it tells you that you did not) .

Upgraded harvest ponies will collect them like champs though =).
  3. I like bears Member

Oh I didn't know that harvest ponies could do that!! Thank you, I learned something new!
    Finora likes this.