Are Necro's really that evil???

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-SneakyJas20100, Dec 14, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-SneakyJas20100 Guest

When I first came to Everquest 2 I decided to be evil. Every other game I have played I was a good guy so I wanted to let my badside emerge. Then I side to myself... NECRO... Woot! That's pretty darn evil. So now I love playing necro, I love being evil. I love running around in Antonica in bone form pretending to be an add on noob groups. I love playing. But then I come to the boards and I see all these crying, whining, complaining, lil'.... ok see you got me all upset. You all need to suck it up and play the game. The games not perfect. Life's not perfect. Deal with it. So my last words of advice:

FLAME ME!!! GET MEAN!!! LET YOUR EVIL SIDE OUT!!! LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT!!! IF I WAS YOUR NECRO MOM I WOULD SPANK YOU SPANK YOUR BOTTOM!!!

And if that doesn't work I have a box of tissues with little pink hearts you can dry your tears away with.
    Message Edited by SneakyJas20100 on 12-14-2004 07:58 PM
    Message Edited by SneakyJas20100 on 12-14-2004 08:00 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Rhugan Guest

Your sir are a mean poopyhead :)
  3. ARCHIVED-woki Guest

I love running around in Antonica in bone form pretending to be an add on noob groups.

lol i love doing that too, always fun to see a guy see you coming and start backing up
  4. ARCHIVED-SneakyJas20100 Guest

I may be a mean poopyhead but isn't that what being evil is all about? When I get in game I'm putting poopyhead as my last name. Then when I run around in antonica the lighty noobs will be like "[expletive ninja'd by Faarbot], a named skelly named Valiira Poopyhead is coming."

Come on all you criers and complainers... Doesn't that sound fun.

And yes in case your wondering, this post was designed to not have any educational merit. Thanks
  5. ARCHIVED-TraceDAce Guest

I am not for sure if they allow it in EQ2, but in EQ1 I also played a necro, and I loved going in to the good areas and attacking gaurds and merchants. The new players would be traveling to the ZL and see me fighting with the gaurds and I see them stop, and I can just imagine what went thru their heads. I continue to watch the forums for the route into the city so I can try it out, and harrass the merchants and gaurds. That is what EVIL is all about.

P.S. I found it today, the route to take to get in.
  6. ARCHIVED-alerka Guest

You can't attack the other side's guards. Hell, they don't even attack you. If they find you in the city, all they do is force you to zone. The gate guards outside the city just stand there calling you names.
  7. ARCHIVED-Uanelven Guest

One of the things which made me retire my wizard and make a necro in eq1 was seeing the awesome sight of two skeleton's (lich and pet) attacking dwarfs guards down by the docks.. Back then your name didn't even show above your head in Lich form.. I was like "OMG thats a player" when he revealed himself as an iksar.

This reminds me.. what happens when you sit down in skellie? Do you crumple to a pile or just kneel down?
  8. ARCHIVED-Rhugan Guest

You kneel just like a normal PC.
  9. ARCHIVED-TraceDAce Guest

Hit your Social DANCE while in Skel form, it hilarious, you dance just like before but as a skel, try Flex also, no skin, no muscles. LOL got to break up regening between fights.