Arcane Purification removes cleric reactives?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Ballyhoo, Dec 17, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Ballyhoo Guest

So I dinged 28 last night and got Arcane Purification, which cures arcane effects. I decided to try it out, so the next time there was an arcane dot on the tank I cast it. I saw this:

Arcane Purification was not capable of removing any magic effects from Tankr
    Arcane Purification was not capable of removing any mental effects from Tankr
    Supplicating Prayer has been removed from Tankr.

I was grouped with a Templar and Supplicating Prayer is their level 26 reactive heal. I haven't tried it against a Shaman's wards yet, but if it removes beneficial affects then the usefulness of Arcane Purification is limited. Is this a bug?
  2. ARCHIVED-Andacin Guest

I dunno but that would be awesome... time to make everyone hate temps /evil
  3. ARCHIVED-Sebastien Guest

Ouch! This is a very important question imo.
  4. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

Pretty sure it does. I kept trying to heal the tank when we we're killing gnoll defilers (they lover their DOTs) in Steppes (long time ago) and everytime I removed the arcane icons the Cleric was cussing about their heals not sticking, oops.
    Message Edited by neblehK on 12-20-2004 12:11 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-Zammik Guest

Yeah, I tested it some today, it seems that it does. I /bugged it, for the good it'll do.
  6. ARCHIVED-Sebastien Guest

Ugh. I hope that the devs consider that a bug. =/
  7. ARCHIVED-Ballyhoo Guest

I also tested and it doesn't seem to affect shaman wards, only cleric reactives.