Arania Crafting and Achievement Guild Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Aran Anar, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

*-------> THIS IS A OLD POST . PLEASE DELETE ENTIRE THREAD FORUM DEVS . I WILL MAKE MUCH SMALLER SHORTER POST SOON <-------*

GUILD NAME IS GOING TO BE CHANGED DECEMBER 1ST. NEW NAME GOING TO BE < Nytstaria > or maybe < Aranara Anarana >

Thank you for all your nice help EQ2 community. This game help me choose a job as interior decorator :D

HAVE FUN My Face Book Page : https://www.facebook.com/aranr.arania.3

Guild Web Page : http://glremoved1araniaguild.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=524658

http://araniaguild.gamerlaunch.com/

Tips to make game run faster and help for new members in guild :

http://glremoved1araniaguild.gamerl...php?t=11333966&p=39060385&gid=524658#39060385

VIDEO TOUR Antonica Tier 4 Hall Antonia Bayle server

PICTURES of the Guild Hall :

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...nica-cathedral-of-arania.576886/#post-6419565

Have new tier 4 guild hall. Hired one of the games best Home Decorators from Norrathian Home show. Amazing Decorate turned the tier 4 hall into a Cathedral. Guild Hall Docks of Antonica below the light house Tier 4 click visit and type in Arania then enter.

Want Assistant Guild Leader . All classes any race can join guild.

Guild Web page : site down need to recover

Guild information on eq2 wire :http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/guild_detail/2410941680

Guild list of members : http://u.eq2wire.com/printversion/guild/2410941680

Guild Tree of Life ( Picture on Guild Cloak )
    http://www.greencraftwicca.org/fotografie/wicca9.jpg

Our guild is looking for one of each class and a good Assistant Guild Leader, to join and help the guild grow. Guild level is now lv 220 We have a very good guild hall docks of Antonica tier 4. Guild was created in Oct 2012. I am the guild leader, level 100 scout, Level 100 Alchemist. Character name is Anran. Want to join guild please send me a /tell in game, mail my character Anran in game or leave a note here :D

The Guild Theme and Idea : I made my guild to be a fun role play guild. I wanted a good story for my role play guild. I choose to make my guild theme that Norrath would be better if Freeport was not really a so called 'evil' city and that it ally with Qeynos, to kick out the real problem in the world, dwarfs and oger, and trolls, barbaric, and frogs

Dark Elf and High Elf and Wood Elf and Half Elf and Fairy are the first life forms from norrath and from the moon, so they all same side for my guild story. I theme all my character names to have "Ara or Ana or Ia or Ar in it for fun - for role play, to be more Elvan, as "A" is a nice sound and is good.

Oger and dwarfs, they have made a awful mess of norrath gas, clouds in space, insects all over, electric and steam devices. salt and beer wich destroys any chance life has to grow, and rebuilt the natural life into monsters like sharks and spiders.

The guild plan : Join us for fun and adventure and for Mythical quests and role play. Arania guild a crafting, home decorate and achievement guild. We can work on achievements for all members, for good appearance equipment and house decorate rewards .

Plan to do Kunark for Epic Quests and Achievements, Mythical Wepons and Fabled armor sets, good guild to level up with. Can mentor to any level and help members with dungeons and quests.

Guild rules :

For those Good reasons, and for role play ( anyone can make any character in game for fun) I do not normally ( ask me ) invite anyone into my guild playing those 5 "Monster type" races of Oger, Dwarf, Barbaric, Frog or Troll, all other races are good.

Free blood race you can go with bad vampire look can have claws can use evil appearance like halloween . You can play a free blood and look very nice and not be evil the fangs are not who the character is, maybe role play guild story they never had them and not true. I not like that so the guild theme I want was no monsters no killing or no meat eating nothing built from a made up evil bad story that was never true

Any race can join guild but always wanted to have my guild theme be no monsters and have the free blood race part of the guild if eq2 players wanted to play free blood and join my guild

Make any race class in game besides those 5 listed ( monsters) and send me a tell. I look for 2 things here.

1) That your character name is a nice name or elvan or fairy name or a good nice name and not a name to promote a negative. Search for " Fantasy random name generator " on google can find good names for new characters in eq2.

No names like "I Biff For Beer Cookies." I can help with char names if asked I have a link on guild web site with names for new characters. I use name with Ara or Ana or IA or Ar in it someplace or a natural name like star, sky, wind, moon, flower, forest, mist, or a name that describes your char like a wizard named Pyre or Flame or Frost like to see characters with good names.

2) That when you made your char you tryed to take advantage of the racial bonus that each race gets for your class, I don't really mind much here but it nice to try make some balance with race class choice . I will invite any race or any class with good normal name is nice

A oger wizard not make any sense at all. Fairy are to small for heavy plate armor.

Send me a /tell in game to Arnar and I can help you with your character I help players get armor sets and epic weapon and hopefully we get nice guild hall and do some fun groups. I want the new teir 4 Antonica guild hall, a fun decorate for Arania Guild members. Join us and help us level up!!

Role Play in the Guild : I have a role play theme for guild if anyone wants to role play i have storys and quests i will write for the guild. For each class type there is a role play portal house open to all the guild members to use and even help decorate if they like. Click on portal and find the hidden note book to read the quests for your class to get promoted in guild rank. My idea for fun I normally raise guild rank for members who simply get status to help level up the guild.

For Priest it is Felwithe Mansion. For Fighter it is Elaborate Estate of Unrest. For Mages it is Arcane Academy in Freeport. For Scouts it is Mistmore manor.

The prestige portal home for Guild Castle, Vacant Estate of Unrest, you get your own room to decorate when you are officer rank. Have to ask me in game or mail my char if you want to decorate any of the portal homes I share with the guild. Elaborate Estate of Unrest Portal home, 4th rank or higher guild member can add any decorate item to for fun. For guild role play quests, find your class book, complete a heritage quest to gain guild rank and advancement to Officer in guild Arania.

Portal to Scout and Mage, Fighter, Priest home will be found in the guild hall. For now till i am finished with writing the note books, role play is mostly good char planning and good char names, and if you want to role play i can help with Heritage Quests and Epic Mythical Class Weapon Quests and Armor sets.

It going to be "find the book type quests" with good rewards and appearance gear and adornments for guild members who find all the books placed through out player homes, guild hall, and prestige portal homes. Each book will give a clue as the next step and give a quest to do in game for fun. The 4 name for the guild classes are going to be "Nytstaria" for Scouts, "Scolars of Arcana" for Mages, "Knights of Arania" for Fighters, and "Restorian of Norrath" for Priests. "Builders of Mara" for home decorate or crafting type members.

Name of Scout guild is "Nytstaria". Our scout classes travel to new lands explore and build trade and new cathedrals and castles. They uncover Ancient Artifacts of Eldar Elvan making. Bring there own crafters and merchants to new lands. Create new and natural life through the world, rebuild the ship Nytstaria and make Freeport and Qeynos the centar of the old world lands.

We have a tier 4 guild hall. (open to eq2 players on Antonia bayle server to visit, Antonica docks, right click on bell and click on Visit then type Arania on the top right, click enter) Guild merchants, world travel portals, Wizard and Druid portals. Guild Bank and Merchant to gain status to level guild, repair armor, and crafting merchant's. As we gain guild levels we will get more guild merchants, and Depots and status points for items that cost status to buy in game - mounts and home decor items and player homes. At guild level 95 we will get the Antonica tier 4 hall, which adds a new floor to the guild castles in game.

FREE Plat in guild bank, use it for new player house mount master spells or master crafted gear
    FREE Master Spells : Send me a in game mail or /tell in game which spells or ability scrolls you need
    FREE Help with any raid zone or zone or dungeon below level 90. I can solo Veeshan Peek for epic quest
    FREE crafting materials we have Crafting Depot in guild hall
    FREE Help with any quest or anything in game :)
    FREE use of 6 portal homes with portals inside the guild hall

Arania Home Decorate Guild and Achievements

Thank you for reading and see you in game

Mortal Champion Anran Arnar the Guild Hall Constructor <Arania>

Antonia Bayle (server) 100 Dark Elf + High Elf + Wood Elf + Half Elf + Anchient ( free blood ) ( have appearance gear for each of those races for role play )
  2. Aran Anar Active Member

Post here if you would like to join guild < Arania >

Priest Class Home for Guild Members who are priest class in game click here for nice video tour :

3. Aran Anar Active Member

4. Aran Anar Active Member

5. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

can you post a few names of current recruiters?
  6. Aran Anar Active Member

(SAVE)

WE USE THE BUILT IN EQ2 VOICE CHAT

I would like any new players that I Can Talk to in game with Voice Chat ( not required but for officers I ask for voice. simple do /who all arania and ask anyone to join guild) which would be part of interview for officer jobs :D

not required voice chat to simply join my guild and take a crafting job .

We focus on Achievement Completion and Epic weapons and also on Home Decorate and Role Play.

We have one of the Best Decorated guild halls on server thank you stellacious from skyfire.

Post here or mail my character Arnar ( Antonia bayle server ) in game.

Thank you - Arnar Anran level 100 Ranger OR Anran Arnar level 100 Assassin Leader of Arania Guild on Antonia Bayle server :)
  7. Aran Anar Active Member

( SAVE)

We now have 7 active members and maybe up to 10 total members if count ones that log in game when they can .

On eq2 U Wire I read my guild roster and see that we have 70 or more members that are in the guild. 27 of them are level 100 .

They joined and not seem to log in and play anymore me not know why and have very nice character names :)

Wish I could get them to play I would have a very nice guild.

Here is the complete roster I have 18 alts myself made for role play :

http://u.eq2wire.com/printversion/guild/2410941680

Post here to join nice guild or mail me or message me in game :D
  8. Kelvmor Active Member

If you expect to RP or interact with other RP guilds at all with a story like this....it's just not going to happen. You've "changed" so much about the Norrathian world and lore as concerns your guild as to make it unrecognizable to a potential recruit, or potential RP partners. I don't mean to sound condescending or like I'm attacking you, but you seriously need to reconsider this. I've taken the liberty of systematically explaining the inherent faults below:

I'm going to start out with this bit: this is not a good story. I seriously don't want you to take offense by this, but it's not. It doesn't fit in Norrath--the Dwarves, Frogloks, and Barbarians have been a great help to Qeynos, the dwarves with their masonry and forgecraft, and the Frogloks and Barbarians with their natural fighting talents and valorous inclinations. In that same vein, Ogres, Trolls, and Barbarians have also been a great help to Freeport--all three races serve quite willingly in the Freeport Militia, the city's standing army. Ogres and Barbarians both are known to be great Freeportian military commanders, while Trolls provide fearless shock troops. For Qeynos and Freeport to band together to eliminate some of their most productive citizens is nothing less than the fever dream of a desert madman roaming the Sinking Sands.

Firstly, the First Elves were the Elddar Elves, created by the Goddess of Nature, Tunare. They were created as part of the First Pact, along with Brell Serilis' Dwarves, and the aquatic Kedge who were Prexus, the Ocean Lord's first and only creation. High Elves and Wood Elves came much later, after the fall of the Elddar Elves, whilst Half Elves are a mongrel race, descended from human-elf interbreeding, and then those offspring breeding with other half-elves and humans and elves. The Fae were originally a tiny species in EverQuest 1, but following the Age of War, a lingering blessing of the missing goddess Tunare turned them into the three-foot-tall creatues we know them as today. The Arasai came later, when Cristanos' agents stole Fae spirits; after torturing the Fae spirits for some time, she twisted them into the evil Arasai.

None of them came from the moon. And even if they did, *which* moon? Norrath has two different moons, and only one has an atmosphere and other things required for living; and that one's Luclin, once jealously guarded by the Goddess of the same name.

There's so much wrong with this sentence I don't even know where to begin.

The whole thing about Freebloods and Vampires didn't make any sense at all. The denizens of Mistmoore Castle are quite morally bankrupt, I assure you--they keep slaves of all sorts of races, and frequently use them as blood cattle. They weren't "built with bugs" or whatever you said; Freebloods were intentionally created to be slaves to greater Vampires like the D'Ryil and Mistmoore enclaves, using the Ewer of Sul'Dae and other magical implements.

Lastly, you're free to have your own rules about your guild and all...but they do conflict with established lore. We'll start with Ogre Wizards:
    A thousand years and more prior to the events of EverQuest II, Ogres ruled most of Norrath, under the First Rallosian Empire. Their downfall only came about because Ogre Wizards, taught planar magic by the serpentine Shissar race, opened magical portals to the Elemental Plane of Earth to flood the plane with their army, in an attempt to conquer it, under orders by their god, Rallos Zek. This downfall resulted in the Curse, which caused the Ogres' prodigious intelligence to fade, and for them to become fat pink dumb monsters. This Curse was lifted after the Gods departed Norrath 500 years prior to the start of EverQuest II, which caused the Ogres to have a resurgent Second Rallosian Empire, whose soldiers and mages/wizards nearly crushed Freeport and Qeynos, if not for the intervention of the gods--particularly one god, Cazic-Thule, the God of Fear.

In short, Ogres have every right to be mages, be it Wizard, Coercer, Necromancer, Illusionist, or whathaveyou.

Now, on to "Fairies" wearing plate: A suit of full plate armor crafted specifically for the small frames of the Fae and Arasai would not weigh nearly as much as a suit of full plate armor crafted for a human's frame. On top of that, there's plenty of weight-manipulating magic in Norrath, as well as supernatural metals, such as Mithral, Adamantite, Brellium, Kaborite, and others, which weigh much less than steel, while boasting superior durability. It would then not be inconceivable or implausible for a Fae or Arasai to wear a full suit of plate armor, while retaining full flight/hovering capabilities.
    duckster, Cheallaigh, Dude and 3 others like this.
  9. Kelvmor Active Member

*sigh*

You've clearly violently overreacted to what I was trying to do. I'm simply offering constructive criticism, but instead, you think I'm personally attacking you. More than that, you seem to be under the impression that I was intentionally quoting you out of context. This isn't the case; nothing that I edited out of your quoted post, save the long, confusing explanation about Freebloods, was relevant to the points I had to make. The word "resident", for the record, means "living somewhere on a long-term basis". It has nothing to with dents, nor Presidents.

Orcs aren't spiders. Pygmies weren't created by spiders. Dwarves didn't invent guns or gunpowder or anything like that; guns don't exist in Norrath. The clockwork robots are inventions of the Gnomes, a seperate race from the Dwarves. If you haven't read much of EQ2's lore, it's not hard to find it in-game.

Frankly, I'm beginning to think that English isn't your first language, and that you're trying to communicate via Google Translate. The phrase "for brevity" means "for the sake of keeping this short". I'm not an "immigrant", nor am I "ignorant". I'm simply trying to help you, and you're being obstinate, belligerent, and outright offensive.
  10. BNB82 New Member

Well, I was looking for a nice guild to join but WOW. I know who I want nothing to do with.

I don't think Kelvmor was being mean. It seemed genuinely constructive.

And one more thing...

What do you have against salt and beer?
    Cheallaigh, Dude and Boopydoodle like this.
  11. Aran Anar Active Member

12. BNB82 New Member

1. Beer is so wonderful. It is made with natural ingredients, such as corn, wheat, barley, hops. The short answer to your question, yes you can.This article is an example of how it is used to help plants grow: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/using-beer-on-plants.htm
    2. Salt is used in fertilizers. Epsom Salts, for instance, are commonly used. Please read: https://www.thespruce.com/epsom-salts-and-plants-1402754
    3. Salt was not invented. Beer was, sure, but not salt. It is natural.
    4. Salt is necessary for life to exist. Please read: https://manoa.hawaii.edu/exploringo...r/salty-sea/weird-science-salt-essential-life
    Cheallaigh, Dude and Boopydoodle like this.
  13. Boopydoodle Member

14. BNB82 New Member

If you're referring to GMO's, that is another can of worms.

I am not trying to start something. I was pointing out some of your inaccuracies and misconceptions. I hope that you at least took a bit of knowledge from this.

I visited your guild hall. It is very large and nice, it looks like you spent a lot of money on it. The cathedral area is lovely. The books were... interesting, but it was nicely decorated.
    Dude and Boopydoodle like this.
  15. Boopydoodle Member

I cannot believe this thread. I've been trying to. Don't think I'll be able to.

Kelmvor gave you the correct lore for the game. While it's fine to have your own storylines, he was just trying to help you understand more about the races you mentioned. He didn't personally attack you or do anything rude to you. All he did was offer some helpful advice and criticism. You're reacting poorly to it.

Asking GMs to delete posts is not very nice. You've offered this thread for others to look at and discuss your guild. This is an open forum and this is not a locked thread. We get to discuss things on a forum and share our thoughts and opinions, and none of the people who have posted are being offensive, you're just choosing to argue with them.

Please take a step back, offer "thanks for your input" even if you choose to ignore it, and move on.
  16. Boopydoodle Member

I've been playing this game for 12 years sir, I just rarely post on the forums. I can't believe what an incredibly disrespectful person you are being right now.

This is exactly why people don't stay in your guild and leave it when you're logged off. I saw your other posts, one trying to pay someone 800,000pp just to recruit for you, and you are wondering why people could possibly want to leave your guild... well it's behavior like this. You can't handle simple criticism or suggestions, and you take everything as a personal attack against you. None of us have attacked you here.

At least by now everyone else reading this post will have seen the way you treat others and save themselves the hassle of leaving under cover of night.
  17. Aran Anar Active Member

You guys never had to post anything no reason to simply post here when all you have to say is you not agree .

Now I Have to Completely Redo My Guild Recruit Post .

I did ask forums master to delete your posts I not know if she can so I might have to start over that ok .

I do not need that video take up space about Horror party that could be considered not in context with eq2 nothing to do with eq2 .

Do not post here simply to say I am wrong about my role play ideas and take up space and make my nice post look bad.

THIS IS A ROLE PLAY GUILD ON A ROLE PLAY SERVER that does mean I can Make up and pretend and write my own rules for my guild.

Have fun thank you - Anran
  18. Aran Anar Active Member

19. Kokorobosoi Active Member

......IT GOT BETTER!!!!!
  20. Boopydoodle Member

Yikes.

....Um?
    duckster, Cheallaigh, Kelvmor and 2 others like this.