April 1st Public Safety Announcement

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ARCHIVED-Grimwell, Mar 30, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Grimwell Guest

Often, we like to post reminders about important topics such as account security reminders, computer performance reminders and other helpful tips. [size="x-small"][face="Verdana"][size="10pt"]Today, we have another VERY important public safety reminder for you.[/face][/size][/size] [size="x-small"][face="Verdana"][size="10pt"]Sunday is April Fools Day.[/face][/size][/size] [ul][li][size="x-small"][face="Verdana"][size="10pt"]Make sure the sugar (or sugar substitute) you are using isn't actually salt. If someone tells you anything alarming, take a moment to ask yourself if it's a genuine claim. From 12:00 AM on, be ready for anything and most importantly, have your own April Fools joke ready! [/face][/size][/size][/li][/ul] [size="x-small"][face="Verdana"][size="small"]Also, on a serious note, remember that the day is about having fun[/face][/size] [/size]:thumbup::mrgreen::lol: [size="x-small"][face="Verdana"][size="10pt"]Always remember to take safety precautions, remember never to put anyone else in any dangerous situations or cause hurt feelings. [/face][/size][/size] [size="x-small"][face="Verdana"][size="10pt"]Have a great weekend![/face][/size][/size]
  2. ARCHIVED-Marillion Guest

One of our best jokes was that we moved officers during the night shift and posted a sign saying department shut down until further notice. Confused the hell out of the morning shift taking over in the office and some went home in distress and tears thinking they had no job :oops: Now trying to work out how to beat it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Deathbane27_aka_Mook Guest

I can't top that, but as a general prank, go into the Ladies' Room and put all the toilet seats up. :p
  4. ARCHIVED-Palleon Guest

Just dont put cling film tight over them.... that would be bad! :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Simple, but the thought of it cracks me up. For this stunt, you need a 3 lane boulevard, two cars, and an unsuspecting victim stopped for a red light in the middle lane. The 2 cars in on the stunt pull up in the lanes to the side and then, simultaneously, back up slowly. The middle car will get the impression he's rolling forward and will slam on the breaks.
  6. ARCHIVED-RpTheHotrod Guest

My favorite prank that I pulled on my clan/guild was during a time when I was admin of the forums. There was one troublemaker known among the group that was always at the brink of being removed from the clan/guild. I stated in an announcement that the individual told me that many of our members spoke german fluently, so I was going to convert the message boards over to german. I went to one of those website modify websites and converted it all over to german, took a screenshot, and posted the new look of the forums. Panic attack!
  7. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

[p]My brothers favorite is to act like he sneezed and fling egg white at you. : /[/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-Melchiah Guest

It's not April 1st unless someone loses an eye or a limb.
  9. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

A few of my favorites.. The local morning tv news host reminded everyone to set their clocks ahead one hour for daylight savings time. Half the work force in Phoenix arrived an hour early to work because Arizona doesn't have daylight savings time. My boss a few years back was a huge WoW fan when it first came out. Spent his days in his cubicle browsing the WoW website. I sent a message off to my friend who was the admin of their forums at the time and asked him to do me a favor. A short time later our whole team jumped when we heard the blood kerdling scream from his cubicle... I had him banned from the WoW forums for the day. XD My ex-girlfriend was dating a friend of mine after she and I broke up. I wasn't very thrilled about it. So on April 1st I gave him a call and congratulated him. When he asked "For what?", I told him that I'd heard the good news about the twins on the way and that he and I could split the costs of a blood test if he wanted. :twisted:
  10. ARCHIVED-Savanja Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Loolee Guest

Dear Lord, can you imagine all the "Doktur Jonez" and "Indeeanna"s running around?
  12. ARCHIVED-Loresong the Bard Guest

Indeed... and oh my god... I tried hinting at that on Venekor all freakin' morning. But no one got the joke that the whole thing was modeled after Indiana Jones. I felt so terribly old. And I'm only 21.
  13. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

Yep...thats SoE's april foold day prank...outside of game :p
  14. ARCHIVED-SillyMonkey Guest

Sounds like it might actually be more of a "Raiders" class than a solo class to me. :lol:
  15. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

Lol yeah i guess :p
  16. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

[size="small"]They already did a 'tip-of-the-Fedora' with the end of the main Brew Day event[/size]